Team Jacob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi all!

3 posters

Go down

Hi all! Empty Hi all!

Post  Toia Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:41 am

Hi!
My name is Tina Toya, people call me just Toya. I come from Slovenia and I'm 17 yrs old Smile I'm all about Jacob and Jake and Bella as a couple! You know, he never leaves her^^ They are sooo ADORABLE* together <33
So..I've read all 4 books and saw movie Twilight! And I can't wait for New Moon! I'm so excited that I won't wait for it in Slovenia, but I will go in Croatia teathers in December! I'm so addicted! <33
And sure I think that Bella should be with Jake! But...I's not going to happen Sad soo we will see them only in our minds^^ it's cool too! xD I realy like to read Bella/Jake fanfictions! Wow...
So...I'm writing to much, so... silent ...bye bye xD

Toia cheers
Toia
Toia

Back to top Go down

Hi all! Empty Re: Hi all!

Post  ♥Kel Bel♥ Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:50 am

Hey, im KT(thts not my name just my initials) i live in Australia. Im 14, im not really sure i would wnt Jake and Bells 2gether( im more fr the idea of him and me, hehe). But he was always there.
Ive read all 4 books(6 times each) too! I have the 2 disc twilight movie. I seriously am going 2 the 1st showing of New Moon here or im goin 2 kill myself!!!hehe(it comes out on the 19th of November here, YES!). Oh, i reckon im more addicted than u.
I luv reading so ur message was definitely not a challenge!hehe

KT Very Happy
♥Kel Bel♥
♥Kel Bel♥

Back to top Go down

Post  Toia Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:53 am

i think that we are the same addicted^^ but i just don't have a chance to see New Moon before December Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad so i will have to wait till Dec. and than enjoy the whole thing^^ ... and Taylor ofcourse is SO BEAUTIFUL and my BIGGEST celebrity crush! <33
and i just adore how Jake cares for Bella and love her this much. i can't believe to those people who are so NOT into him, becouse he loves Bella. oh c'mon...they are realy WONDERFUL* together^^ <33
HE IS SOOOOO HOOOT<333333
Toia
Toia

Back to top Go down

Hi all! Empty SPOILERS IN THIS PASSAGE!!!!!

Post  ♥Kel Bel♥ Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:41 am

I dnt think soooo, i think im waaaaaaaaaaaay more addicted thn u! 2 bad u dnt get 2 c it till December, Sad , if u wnt ill tell u if it was THE BEST, gr8, good, alright, bad or shitty, Smile . Same, well actually he's my 1st celebrity crush(none of the others r hot 2 me)
Idk if they'd be good 2gether, though, if bella didnt stay with ed and stayed with Jake, nessie couldnt be born and so i would be happy if he imprinted on another girl and broke her heart like she did to him. And i hope tht imprintee is me.hehe

KT, Razz
♥Kel Bel♥
♥Kel Bel♥

Back to top Go down

Post  4evrBlack Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:29 pm

Welcome to the forum!!!! bounce
4evrBlack
4evrBlack

Back to top Go down

Post  ♥Kel Bel♥ Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:44 am

Smile
♥Kel Bel♥
♥Kel Bel♥

Back to top Go down

Post  Toia Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:50 am

Soooo people xD I was wrong. In Slovenia New Moon came out on 26th November!! I've seen it before (downloaded from internet xD). On Monday I'm going to movies to see it again! Actually I watched it 3 times already :shy ^^
I JUST LOOOVE HOW JACOB IS INTO BELLA!! Smile They are realy so cute together...woow...I cried while watching...every time...poor Jacob Sad I feel so sorry for him cuz he suffers this much Sad
If I would be Bella...I would never give up to this chance...to be with him ^^

(sorry for my poor english xD )
Toia
Toia

Back to top Go down

Post  ♥Kel Bel♥ Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:25 am

THIS IS SO UNFAIR!!!! My mum wont take me(thts right, WONT) to see New Moon until the December holidays, all my friends who r soooooooooo not obssesed have seen it already while i cant see it until DECEMBER! Not fair.
♥Kel Bel♥
♥Kel Bel♥

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum