Team Jacob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hmm...

2 posters

Go down

hmm... Empty hmm...

Post  quilateararocks Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:07 pm

i think if i had to pick a bloodsucker, it would be alice, not only is she amazing, she can see the future, come on how helpful would that be
quilateararocks
quilateararocks

http://www.myspace.com/cody__burton

Back to top Go down

hmm... Empty Re: hmm...

Post  JacobsMate Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:45 am

Alice IS awesome, my haircut was actually kinda inspired by her lol but the front half of my hair is collarbone length and the back is spikeable, and it looks killer, and the visions are like way cool, but I feel sorry for her in Eclipse, cuz she would see *SPOILER* Bella coming onto Edward the way she did, and since she couldn't see Edward pushing her away, then... Embarassed yeah, I really was sorry for her, as is my best friend, but she is set to believing that Bella doesnt exist ("I loved the way Edward was totally old school when he asked Bella to marry him in Eclipse..." "TOUCHE, WOLF. But my Edward knows no Bella. I am his Desiree. HE KNOWS NO BELLA.") so we usually just settle that since Bella is just a lost thought in a major oblivion imagination, she was no unwanted image to our beloved Alice.
JacobsMate
JacobsMate

Location : In Jacob's arms. Or laughing at Emily beating Embry in the head with the wooden spoon again.

Back to top Go down

Post  quilateararocks Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:05 am

lol...i didnt evan think of her seeing that, till now i wonder some of the other stuff she has seen???
quilateararocks
quilateararocks

http://www.myspace.com/cody__burton

Back to top Go down

Post  JacobsMate Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:19 pm

dunno what all shes seen, ill have to think about that a bit
JacobsMate
JacobsMate

Location : In Jacob's arms. Or laughing at Emily beating Embry in the head with the wooden spoon again.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum