Team Jacob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EDWARD IN BREAKING DAWN SPOILER ALERT

+7
Rraven Black
TheRealRenesmee
Jacobblack'sgirlfriend
taylor_lautners_girl
MissWolfe
JacobsMate
julsluvswolves
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

EDWARD IN BREAKING DAWN SPOILER ALERT Empty EDWARD IN BREAKING DAWN SPOILER ALERT

Post  julsluvswolves Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:54 pm

...........This is my first post about breaking dawn so ----SPOILERS-----

Shocked I couldn't believe how utterly insane he was!!! Burning man look haunts in my nightmares! But i couldn't believe how easily he -as jacob put it- turned over to the darkside-- Wow these vampires recover from insanity quickly.

But honestly I can't help but feel that this was the best book EVER (in the twilight saga) But I honestly would have died or suicide if it was completely in Bella's point of view. (i couldn't stand it my jacobxbella-ness caused me to skip a few pages of Esme isle) Book 2 Jacob was most honestly a breath of fresh air. Jacob makes me smile.
Very Happy

And then Edward kind of creeped me out at the end when he called jacob "my son" i was really weirded out. but over all I'm happy to say this ending was very tolerable and left me content.

It's a relief that its over. (Phew no more torturous anticipation!) Rolling Eyes
julsluvswolves
julsluvswolves

Back to top Go down

EDWARD IN BREAKING DAWN SPOILER ALERT Empty Re: EDWARD IN BREAKING DAWN SPOILER ALERT

Post  JacobsMate Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:54 pm

totally, Juls, it took me a sec at the end to figure out what he meant, but after i got it, i bawled...i honestly have to say that i wanted to ferociously murder (apologies to those who find that offensive) Blondie throughout most of the book. and give Emmett and good whacking at his more...suggestive comments...it honestly changed me altogether, i even had dreams before reading it that spoiled it for me like *SPOILERS* Nessie (hehehe "You nicknamed my daughter after the LOCH NESS MONSTER?") and Jacob hunting, and something else but for the life of me i cant remember what else..it was also really weird because over the past few days i have been craving eggs nonstop (even before i started reading it) so my life has been terribly odd but awesome...except for the little demon (kidding!) stealing my Jacob...cried over that too..
JacobsMate
JacobsMate

Location : In Jacob's arms. Or laughing at Emily beating Embry in the head with the wooden spoon again.

Back to top Go down

EDWARD IN BREAKING DAWN SPOILER ALERT Empty Re: EDWARD IN BREAKING DAWN SPOILER ALERT

Post  MissWolfe Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:57 pm

julsluvswolves wrote:

And then Edward kind of creeped me out at the end when he called jacob "my son" i was really weirded out.

Yea that creeped me out too. I mean, im team Switzerland leaning more towards the Jacob side. But the only thing that is keeping me from going totally Team Switzerland is that Edward thinks he is so much more superior than Jacob. Rolling Eyes
MissWolfe
MissWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  taylor_lautners_girl Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:29 am

i had to read that twice.
affraid
for a moment a thought my heart stopped beating. wow. my son? i was so happy.
its a little bit odd, i mean nessie is a baby but i am glad that jake found his soulmate.
the book is perfect.
i am looking forward to read it in my language.
and its so much better that jake imprinted on nessie. so bella and jake can always be friends and so. and edward and jake are friends to ...
taylor_lautners_girl
taylor_lautners_girl

Back to top Go down

EDWARD IN BREAKING DAWN SPOILER ALERT Empty I diagree

Post  Jacobblack'sgirlfriend Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:39 pm

I was a little disappointed in how Breaking Dawn ended. I mean, yes Jacob was happy. and of corse we all want that. but Bella's daughter...really?? I was hoping he'd end up with someone his own age...and NOT related to Bella. i don't know its just kinda creepy. i honestly think that if Stephenie would write a book about the two of them i would be okay. its just Nessie's probably going to be a lot like Bella and quite frankly i find Bella really annoying and stupid. (hope i didn't offend anyone) i just think Jacob deserves better. someone who is strong and has themselves together. (like me. lol. jk) not like bella and her stupid kid (sorry i didn't really mean that) , don't get me wrong i love nessie as much as the next guy. but i don't know..i really fell in love w/ jacob from reading the books, and i just didn't feel complete in the end. like i said before she has to write a book about the two of them. and then i will be happy.

Jacobblack'sgirlfriend

Back to top Go down

Post  TheRealRenesmee Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:26 am

my personal fav. book is Eclipse, i like that best. but Breaking Dawn is close second i guess Smile

I am totally Team Jake all the way, but Edward was SOOOO HOTT in that book.
he's just so romantic and the way he say "my love" and things like that i wanted to jump him through the book! Smile

but i can't betray my Jake.............
TheRealRenesmee
TheRealRenesmee

Back to top Go down

Post  TheRealRenesmee Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:27 am

Jacobblack'sgirlfriend wrote:

I was a little disappointed in how Breaking Dawn ended. I mean, yes Jacob was happy. and of corse we all want that. but Bella's daughter...really?? I was hoping he'd end up with someone his own age...and NOT related to Bella. i don't know its just kinda creepy. i honestly think that if Stephenie would write a book about the two of them i would be okay. its just Nessie's probably going to be a lot like Bella and quite frankly i find Bella really annoying and stupid. (hope i didn't offend anyone) i just think Jacob deserves better. someone who is strong and has themselves together. (like me. lol. jk) not like bella and her stupid kid (sorry i didn't really mean that) , don't get me wrong i love nessie as much as the next guy. but i don't know..i really fell in love w/ jacob from reading the books, and i just didn't feel complete in the end. like i said before she has to write a book about the two of them. and then i will be happy.
i know what you mean. (even though my name is TheRealRenesmee), but i get it. it's little weird, and i pictured him with someone else. for a sec. i thouht he was gonna be with Leah, lol.
TheRealRenesmee
TheRealRenesmee

Back to top Go down

Post  TheRealRenesmee Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:29 am

taylor_lautners_girl wrote:i had to read that twice.
affraid
for a moment a thought my heart stopped beating. wow. my son? i was so happy.
its a little bit odd, i mean nessie is a baby but i am glad that jake found his soulmate.
the book is perfect.
i am looking forward to read it in my language.
and its so much better that jake imprinted on nessie. so bella and jake can always be friends and so. and edward and jake are friends to ...
i know! i love how Edward and Jake are friends! they start getting "chumy" in Eclipse and i'm like WTF?! but it's awesome!! lol. i've read each book 14 times. all 4.. lol
TheRealRenesmee
TheRealRenesmee

Back to top Go down

Post  Rraven Black Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:52 pm

Edward should hate himself, which he did, for getting Bella pregnant. Sure they love Nessie but I NEED BELLA/JACOB NOT JACOB/NESSIE, BELLA/EDWARD!!!!!! Mad.....Sorry I should be on Jaocb's forums Embarassed
Rraven Black
Rraven Black

Location : Hunting down Jacob to force him to marry me. Ohh uuh, Hi Nessie...

Back to top Go down

EDWARD IN BREAKING DAWN SPOILER ALERT Empty i was cryin' n' cryin'...

Post  eclipse fairy Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:06 pm

Well it was a night full of tears...I couldnt believe it...The burning man...But the most didnt it seem that Bella has forgotten a bit hom many Jacob did 4 her? Never mind i really liked the breakind dawn not so like the others but it was very interesting... Thank you Stephenie Meyer... I ll really miss those nights (and days) full of tears about this love story....
eclipse fairy
eclipse fairy

Back to top Go down

EDWARD IN BREAKING DAWN SPOILER ALERT Empty books, books and more books!!!!!

Post  ♥Kel Bel♥ Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:43 am

i've read the books twice each and i wnt 2 read them again but i lent the frst book 2 a friend and so now i hve 2 w8. its so unfair! The books are like freakin drugs i need them again and again and again! and i spent 90dollars on the books and i wnt 2 buy the movie but my mum said she'd get it for my b'day, but thats another two months away! I need the drugs! Sad My fav was the 4th, even though i agree that Edward shouldn't have knocked Bella up and that Jacob shouldn't have imprinted on Nessie(Sorry if i offend by calling her the 'Lockness Monster'), but i suppose that Bella and Jake will always be close now. Smile P.S soz that im blabbing, but Taylor Lautner is so hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and he fit the character Embarassed
♥Kel Bel♥
♥Kel Bel♥

Back to top Go down

Post  spitzfire321 Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:00 am

XD!!! he is and he does look at this:

EDWARD IN BREAKING DAWN SPOILER ALERT Jacob-black-new-moon-poster_a.0.0.0x0.400x601
spitzfire321
spitzfire321

Back to top Go down

Post  ♥Kel Bel♥ Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:16 am

STOP IT!!!!*hyperventalating,hyperventalating,hyperventalating* im reading the books 4 the 5th time and my bday's 12 days away so i cant wait 2 get the movie, two disc edition 2!!!Yay
♥Kel Bel♥
♥Kel Bel♥

Back to top Go down

Post  spitzfire321 Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:52 pm

XD!!!! congratz Very Happy
spitzfire321
spitzfire321

Back to top Go down

Post  ♥Kel Bel♥ Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:02 am

wait no its 12 today, oops
♥Kel Bel♥
♥Kel Bel♥

Back to top Go down

Post  spitzfire321 Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:17 pm

well anyway, congratz
spitzfire321
spitzfire321

Back to top Go down

Post  ♥Kel Bel♥ Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:34 am

how is it congratz, i DONT want to get older! even if im only 14!
♥Kel Bel♥
♥Kel Bel♥

Back to top Go down

Post  spitzfire321 Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:27 pm

y dont u wanna get older???
spitzfire321
spitzfire321

Back to top Go down

Post  ♥Kel Bel♥ Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:52 am

cause ill eventually be older than jake, Crying or Very sad Sad Crying or Very sad .Just jkes

But i still dont want 2 be older!
♥Kel Bel♥
♥Kel Bel♥

Back to top Go down

Post  spitzfire321 Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:06 pm

ah, ur lucky!!! u kno how old i am n den 2 b in 7th grade n bein dat young Rolling Eyes ... i get bossed around a lil but datz until i "handle" Wink (kick dere ass) da peep bossin me around..
spitzfire321
spitzfire321

Back to top Go down

Post  ♥Kel Bel♥ Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:15 am

i should of waited until i was 16 2 read the books!(just jkes) then i could pretend i was Jake's real age....
But i will always be 3 years younger than Taylor...*murmuring*a gal can dream*
♥Kel Bel♥
♥Kel Bel♥

Back to top Go down

Post  spitzfire321 Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:15 pm

o wow, a gurl kan dream... Wink
spitzfire321
spitzfire321

Back to top Go down

Post  ♥Kel Bel♥ Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:14 am

yeh i dream alot,hehe, of course most of its about taylor.....
♥Kel Bel♥
♥Kel Bel♥

Back to top Go down

Post  spitzfire321 Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:21 pm

i rarely eva dream... but i do daydream
spitzfire321
spitzfire321

Back to top Go down

Post  ♥Kel Bel♥ Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:08 am

yeh, me 2, do u dream mostly about Taylor 2?
♥Kel Bel♥
♥Kel Bel♥

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next