Team Jacob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favourite parts of Jacob Black

+8
♥Kel Bel♥
Shoot The Pooch
Skye
Rraven Black
werewolf girl
4evrBlack
simply_me
MrsJacoBlack
12 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Favourite parts of Jacob Black Empty Favourite parts of Jacob Black

Post  MrsJacoBlack Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:09 am

Which is ur favourite part of Jacob? Does'nt matter physically or his characteristics. Personally i like his sense of humor.

MrsJacoBlack

Back to top Go down

Favourite parts of Jacob Black Empty Re: Favourite parts of Jacob Black

Post  simply_me Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:08 pm

im with you on the sense of humor thing, his section of breaking dawn was the only part i actually really liked because it was funny!and i love his chapter titles. that has nothing really ot do with the character, i just thought id point out that i liked them!

simply_me

Back to top Go down

Post  4evrBlack Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:09 pm

I LOVE his sense of humour, it's what really shows the difference between him and Edbored (as I call him). And I agree with simply_ me his chapter titles were the best! I loved the one that said "What do I look like? The Wizard of Oz? You need a brain? You need a heart? Go ahead. Take mine. Take everything I have." - Sad
4evrBlack
4evrBlack

Back to top Go down

Favourite parts of Jacob Black Empty jake

Post  werewolf girl Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:16 pm

i love jake's sense of humor
his hair
his sarcasm
his looks
he even has a pulse
(bet edward doesn't)
i love everything about jake

GO JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!
werewolf girl
werewolf girl

Back to top Go down

Post  4evrBlack Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:50 pm

^^^^^ I love this forum.
4evrBlack
4evrBlack

Back to top Go down

Favourite parts of Jacob Black Empty jake

Post  werewolf girl Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:03 pm

i love all of jake!
werewolf girl
werewolf girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Rraven Black Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:16 pm

i love how he always says blonde jokes around rosalie
Rraven Black
Rraven Black

Location : Hunting down Jacob to force him to marry me. Ohh uuh, Hi Nessie...

Back to top Go down

Post  Skye Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:40 pm

#1 reason: HE'S NOT WITH BELLA YAY.

But I mostly like his spaceheater-ness and his sarcasm. Gotta love the sarcasm.

And THEN the hair. Hair's last place. I love indian hair. <3 So black and soft and frrrr. c:
Skye
Skye

http://hitaruhigakura.sheezyart.com

Back to top Go down

Favourite parts of Jacob Black Empty TEAM EDWARD

Post  Shoot The Pooch Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:49 am

His hair is greasy and long, get a hair cut you dumb hippie!
He's not funny, he's just IMMATURE
His smile is full of jagged dog teeth and his breath would smell like his butt!!!
He probably pees his pants, a dog WOULD do that
He's hairy.
He's fat.
He's ugly and he's stupid and he sexually assaulted Bella "the love of his life"
He's a screw up no-hoper using kaniving mongrel dog, who should stop hassling poor Bella.
Shoot The Pooch
Shoot The Pooch

http://www.myspace.com/lowe_fortune

Back to top Go down

Post  4evrBlack Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:54 pm

Shoot The Pooch wrote:His hair is greasy and long, get a hair cut you dumb hippie!
He's not funny, he's just IMMATURE
His smile is full of jagged dog teeth and his breath would smell like his butt!!!
He probably pees his pants, a dog WOULD do that
He's hairy.
He's fat.
He's ugly and he's stupid and he sexually assaulted Bella "the love of his life"
He's a screw up no-hoper using kaniving mongrel dog, who should stop hassling poor Bella.

1) His hair isn't greasy, it's fine.
2) He may be immature, but he's living more of a life at 16 than Edbored is at 108 (or whatever his age is)
3) His smile is cute. And there's something weird about Bella - Why on earth does she smell Edboreds breath? Anyhow, I think Jacobs breath is fine since she didn't complain.
4) Pee in his pants? Seriously?
5) Hairy - I find that a sign of masculinity.
6) He ain't fat - now you're just making things up!!
7) Ugly? I don't think so. Stupid? He can build a motorbike out of nothing! Now that's a talent Smile Sexually assaulted Bella? I wouldn't go that far, he just kissed her a bit too hard, lol.
Cool HASSLING poor Bella? Bella probably had more fun with Jacob than she has EVER had with Edbored. Cliff diving, motorbike racing... How cool is Jacob?

Yeah, you're Team Edward, that was easy to notice, but as you can clearly see...here, we all pretty much LOVE Jacob.
Personally, I wasn't offended by what you said. There's Team Edbored, Team Jacob, and Team Switz... We welcome and love all!!! Lol. So you can go ahead dissing Jacob, because it doesn't really affect us...we will continue loving him for now and for ALWAYS!!!!!
4evrBlack
4evrBlack

Back to top Go down

Favourite parts of Jacob Black Empty ACTUALLY READ THE BOOK YOU FOOL

Post  Shoot The Pooch Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:40 pm

You say he's more fun because instead of imagining Bella as her own person you like to think of her as you, and though you may have more fun doing whatever with an ugly brute, she clearly doesnt. Oh and by saying "seriously" at the end of something, implies you think i'm immature, does it? Well, MISSY, i'd just die if i couldn't point out that we are confessing our love for fictional characters. Pointing out their perfect qualities, which were created by a ladies subconcious. And by saying he just kissed her too hard? what are you BLIND?!
Here...

"Jacob." I stared into his dark eyes, trying to make him TAKE ME SERIOUSLY. "I live HIM, Jacob. HE'S my whole life." "You love me, too," he reminded me. He held up his hand when I STARTED TO PROTEST. "NOT THE SAME WAY, I know...."

Suddenly, he was serious. He took my chin in his hand, holding it firmly SO THAT I COULDN'T LOOK AWAY from HIS intent gaze...

"...Don't forget you have options." " I DON'T WANT OPTIONS," I dissagreed, trying to YANK MY CHIN FREE UNSUCCESSFULLY...

He still had my chin-his fingers holding TOO TIGHT, TILL IT HURT- and I saw the resolve form abruptly in his eyes. "N-" I started to object, but it was too late. His lips crushed mine, stopping my PROTEST...

...His other hand gripping TIGHT around the back of my neck, making ESCAPE IMPOSSIBLE. I SHOVED AGAINST HIS CHEST WITH ALL MY STRENGTH, but he didn't even seem to NOTICE...

I grabbed at his face, trying to PUSH IT AWAY, failing AGAIN.He SWEEMED TO NOTICE THIS TIME, though and it AGGRIVATED HIM. HIS LIPS FORCED MINE OPEN and I could feel his hot breath IN MY MOUTH. Again on INSTINCT I let my hands drop to my side, and shut down. I opened my eyes and didn't FIGHT, didn't feel...just WAITED FOR HIM TO STOP...

I pulled my arm back and then LET IT SNAP FORWARD, PUNCHING HIM in the mouth with as much power I could force out of my body.

AAAAAAW how ROMANTIC, you can SO see how INTO him she is can't you?!
And ALSO, in the FOURTH book, she realises (when she becomes a vampire) that her love for that dog, whatever love that may be, must have been a stupid, weak human feeling of dependance when Edward went away.

And for you idiots out there who say Edward was the bad guy "coz he left her", I'd like to point out for you that he DID IT WITH GOOD INTENTIONS TO PROTECT HER, and it's stupid you people should think it was a bad thing to do because it forced a relationship with the dog and then ALSO when he came back, she was ready for him completely she also (while he was gone) was always thinking about HIM and putting herself in danger to just hear his velvet voice. She only did most of those things with that silly pooch to hear Edward.
Shoot The Pooch
Shoot The Pooch

Back to top Go down

Favourite parts of Jacob Black Empty A bit OTT don't you think?

Post  4evrBlack Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:12 pm

Wow, calm down matey!

Lol. I never called YOU immature, by adding "seriously" to my point I meant what it says: Are you SERIOUS? After all your point of pissing in his pants was a bit... well... there wasn't really a point to it was there?

And WOAH! I DO NOT want to be BELLA! Puh-leez! She's the worst character in the book, the worst character I have come across in any book I've ever read, I'd rather be Voldermort from HP and die a famous death than be Bella. Rolling Eyes

Btw, the only reason there's such a big deal about these characters, why there are actually teams dedicated to them, is because THEY DON'T EXIST. That's what makes them perfect. This is why readers fall in love with characters they read in books; Darcy, Thornton, Potter, Snape, Edward, Jacob... They don't exist because they are perfect. As we all know perfection doesn't exist, you see Edward as being perfect and that's why you love him, in our eyes we find Jacob perfect.
You contradicted yourself by giving that excerpt; it's a book: it's fiction. I don't understand why people are so mad for something that didn't actually take place. And I never used Edwards leaving Bella as an excuse to hate him, he left and Jacob came into the picture for us readers. I'm personally grateful Smile
4evrBlack
4evrBlack

Back to top Go down

Post  Shoot The Pooch Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:25 am

Part of my reply wasn't directed at you, but I DO get what you're saying.

I don't see how I contradicted myself and honestly I'm only rambling on about how much I don't like him because he ISN'T real and I can't yell at HIM hahaha, I know it's silly, but people are looking at me funny when I yell at the book Embarassed

I do however find it fun to argue about something as frivolous as this, getting feed from...duh duh duuuuuhhh the other side...

I just can't understand why people of...team...urgh...ja...cob could be so, so I'm trying to shut you down, so you'll give me reason not to hate this character...but about your Voldemort deal...NOW THAT GUY's AWESOME...

So anyway, I'm going to keep this up most likely after thinking about or reading about "him", and getting annoyed. This is what I love about her (Stephs) writting style, it can induce someone to, with full knowledge of its stupidity, rant and rave about the feeling they hold toward fictional characters.

So yep... study Very Happy
Shoot The Pooch
Shoot The Pooch

Back to top Go down

Favourite parts of Jacob Black Empty LOL!

Post  4evrBlack Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:04 pm

Aw, go ahead. I understand. If I really hated a character I would find it frustrating if I couldn't yell at him. Me and my mates hate Bella so if one of us starts a complain we ALL understand and get into the conversation. There's not much to like about Bella.
Vodermort is a wonderful character! Love evil characters, they rock! Have to admit, if I had to choose I'd go for Snape anyday Very Happy

Lol, I've gone off topic!
4evrBlack
4evrBlack

Back to top Go down

Post  Shoot The Pooch Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:09 am

See I hate Snape as a character...but ALAN RICKMAN, my god!!!!! He's brilliant. I'm just a fan of Voldemort after watching the movies through. The guy who plays him showed him in a new way to me. He wasn't just the "evil guy" with no personlity...he was his own being, with character...the way he moved and spoke and the faces he made brought him to life in a way the book couldn't have. I don't know why but I keep feeling sorry for Bella...She keeps f*cking up and I'm getting really tired of it...but...I dunno, I feel sorry for her and I kind of understand why she would do some things, though if it were me I wouldn't do most of them I'd only think about it.
Shoot The Pooch
Shoot The Pooch

Back to top Go down

Post  4evrBlack Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:38 am

Alan Rickman is brilliant! Wait, have you read all the HP books? Because a lot of people tend to stop hating Snape after they've read Deathly Hallows.
Please don't get me started on Bella, I'll end up ranting and raving.
4evrBlack
4evrBlack

Back to top Go down

Post  Shoot The Pooch Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:07 pm

nah, i got half way thru HP Order when I picked up Twilight, but I've JUST picked it back up, I own all the HP's though. So I'll get round to it...pleeeaaase don't spoil it, I can never figure out stuff that happens..my stoopid bf accidentally gave parts of the plot away...lol...the bastar*. Hmmmmm Bella....yessss...I see what you mean...though we're on teams that oppose each other, we can still find common ground lmao cheers
Shoot The Pooch
Shoot The Pooch

Back to top Go down

Post  4evrBlack Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:23 pm

Lol! I'm glad that common ground is hating on bella!

Don't worry, I hate people telling me what happens in books/films. With Deathly Hallows I made sure I always covered my ears when people spoke of it, because there would ALWAYS be a spoiler in there somewhere. Glad I did, I LOVED the book! Enjoy them (they're better than the Twilight Saga! Very Happy )
4evrBlack
4evrBlack

Back to top Go down

Favourite parts of Jacob Black Empty backlash

Post  ♥Kel Bel♥ Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:51 am

Go 4everBlack u tell Shoot the Pooch! Jacob is totally awesome and every one of us knows it, hell yeh it might b fiction but he is damn perfect in our eyes! But i sort of like bella so thats a downfall Neutral only because she has two left feet and is clumsy(like me).
♥Kel Bel♥
♥Kel Bel♥

Back to top Go down

Post  4evrBlack Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:42 pm

MsPiano wrote:Go 4everBlack u tell Shoot the Pooch! Jacob is totally awesome and every one of us knows it, hell yeh it might b fiction but he is damn perfect in our eyes! But i sort of like bella so thats a downfall Neutral only because she has two left feet and is clumsy(like me).

Thank you, thank you! Very Happy
I guess Shoot the Pooch isn't so hard to understand once you see her point. If there was a site dedicated to loving Bella I would join just to bash her as well (LOL). Mind you that is a bit suicidal Laughing
4evrBlack
4evrBlack

Back to top Go down

Favourite parts of Jacob Black Empty Jacob, Hello?

Post  ♥Kel Bel♥ Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:32 am

Yeh, but still, Edward better than Jake. NNNNNEEEVVVEEERRR!!! Who could see a white faced self-absorbed person(soz Vampire) as being cute or bettr yet Normal! At least Jake can breathe! Who would wnt 2 kiss a vampire(ugh) never mind having sexual intercourse with them!

************Harry Potter Spoiler Alert***********
[/u][/i][/b]Harry Potter Rulz! My favs Hermione, she's so smart and she doesn't take any cra* from anyone! But Ron seriously, c'mon they fight more than Voldemort and Harry! Respond if u wish.
♥Kel Bel♥
♥Kel Bel♥

Back to top Go down

Post  4evrBlack Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:06 am

^^^^
Totally get you, I'd rather sleep with Jake than Edbored. Ew. At least Jake wouldn't give me monsters.

HP:
Do you mean Ron and Hermione fight Voldemort more than Harry? :S
4evrBlack
4evrBlack

Back to top Go down

Favourite parts of Jacob Black Empty HP

Post  ♥Kel Bel♥ Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:09 am

No i mean they fight with each other more than harry and voldy
♥Kel Bel♥
♥Kel Bel♥

Back to top Go down

Post  4evrBlack Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:05 pm

Oh yeah, that they do.
Sometimes it's REALLY annoying, other times it cracks me up.
4evrBlack
4evrBlack

Back to top Go down

Post  werewolf girl Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:08 pm

4evrBlack wrote:^^^^
Totally get you, I'd rather sleep with Jake than Edbored. Ew. At least Jake wouldn't give me monsters.

:S

i wouldn't want to sleep with either of them!
and how on earth did this come up!
werewolf girl
werewolf girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next