Team Jacob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

say wah!?

+6
werewolf girl
TheRealRenesmee
NZ_Jakefan
IwillBeALycan
JacobsMate
Jasper-Lover
10 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

say wah!? Empty say wah!?

Post  Jasper-Lover Fri Jul 04, 2008 4:02 am

The REST what do you mean the rest!? *grumbles* They're just as important......
Ahem anywho. I do hope there's more Jasper in the next book. And not just him, i also wanna find out how bad mike turns out.... Razz
Jasper-Lover
Jasper-Lover

Back to top Go down

say wah!? Empty The Rest?

Post  JacobsMate Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:57 am

The Rest are alright, and I have to agree with the above post; I do also want more of Jasper in the next book, he adds a bit of a...second personality to the story? Everyone else came from someplace civil and he was raised in war. That and he's just really cool. Emmett is too, considering he's my favorite Cullen, and I think its killer that he and I act a bit alike. He and I both tease Edward, like to pick fights, like teasing people, love Jeeps...you get the point, I guess. Eric is also awesome. afro And I also think Mike is gonna like move or go suicidal or something, he won't be that big in the next book, I don't think...Angela will be vital, I think...
JacobsMate
JacobsMate

Location : In Jacob's arms. Or laughing at Emily beating Embry in the head with the wooden spoon again.

Back to top Go down

say wah!? Empty Re: say wah!?

Post  JacobsMate Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:40 pm

well, looks like i was wrong. none of the school buddies were vital in BD, and Jasper was AW-HA-HAWESOME *clears throat* ahem, i mean, pretty cool. I cried when he wouldnt let Bella near Renesmee, kinda weird cuz i didnt like her at first, i sided with Jacob and Edward (how FREAKY does that sound? 'sided with Jacob and Edward'...) but she was really cool by the end.
JacobsMate
JacobsMate

Location : In Jacob's arms. Or laughing at Emily beating Embry in the head with the wooden spoon again.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasper-Lover Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:43 pm

Yer i like Renesme to, weird name though. And when Bella was describing all of Jaspers scars I was like 'awwwww Jasper!' I wish I could hug him Sad But i loved Jacobs part in BD! that was soooo funny!!!
Jasper-Lover
Jasper-Lover

Back to top Go down

say wah!? Empty All the new ones

Post  IwillBeALycan Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:21 pm

I write fan fiction, A LOT. And the 6 new wolfes in BD should have a story, and I was wondering if any one would be intrested in reading said story

IwillBeALycan

Back to top Go down

Post  NZ_Jakefan Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:14 pm

IwillBeALycan wrote:I write fan fiction, A LOT. And the 6 new wolfes in BD should have a story, and I was wondering if any one would be intrested in reading said story

I loved the wolves in NM-BD.. I just love that pack mind, werewolf thing. I (and I'm sure others) would be interested to see what you've got.

NZ_Jakefan

Back to top Go down

Post  IwillBeALycan Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:49 pm

Okay then, I'll get the show on the road, starting this friday I will start writting a small section each week and keep adding on each week

IwillBeALycan

Back to top Go down

Post  NZ_Jakefan Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:54 pm

Sounds like a plan study

NZ_Jakefan

Back to top Go down

Post  IwillBeALycan Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:24 pm

"Tyler, you grew like another inch man." There it was agian, another reminder that I was now the biggest freak in LaPush High's freshman class. "I know. Mom says I'm going to put us out of house soon if I don't stop growing." But at lest the person who said also happened to be the cutest girl in the school to. Maybe her coolness would balence out my freakness. April Molala was the center of my life, "Its too bad she has to deal with two freak growth spurts, not just yours."
"Not at all, just means we're becoming men, warriors for the tribe. Right Ty?" My twin, Lyle, was hitting the same spurt as me. Being a football star meant it was a good thing though, made him a great linebacker. Even if I lacked in openness, he could cover it for the both of us. To bad I did both set of homework in return. We where close till juinor high, when the line was drawn for the jocks and the outsiders. No matter what happened on the outside, I knew we would alwas tell each other everything in the dark. "All right then Mr.tribal wasrrior, hurry to class before you get detintion agian," April looked out for Lyle, even when he didn't want it. Which just happened to be alwas. The day had begun, and so had the riducule of my size.
First few periods were the same untill 4th, when Brady looked at me like he was going to tring to size me up for a fight. I got the same looks in the hallways from Collin to, and both of the were sphomores. Now that I thought about it, didn't they go threw the excat same sudden spurts before joing Sam's 'gang'. Hope they weren't thinking of tring to get me and Lyle to sign up. It was so retarded. They run around like some sort of hall monitors for the reservation.
The day went on normal enough besides the looks though. April and me sneaked out during lunch to make out, classes were almost over before winter break, and Lyle was still popularity central. Untill the next morning I thought everthing was fine.
The fever we got felt like fire, buring its way through are spine to the rest of our bodies. For three days we laid inn bed wating for it to pass. I just thought it was a bad case of the flu. Man was I wrong! The first day I got out of my bed, Mom had the news cast blaring through the walls. But that couldn't be right, I could hear my twins breathing just as well as the news. I listined some more and I could hear all the way to my Dad's surf shop on the beach, two miles back from the house. Was I really a freak? or was I dreaming. I walked to our door, gripping the doorknob and pulling it, and I heard a crack. Looking at the door and my hand, I had pulled It right out of the wood! There was no way I could just rip it out with out tring, it wasn't even closing to getting rotten what was going on?! Somebody was pulling up in a old truck, people started to pile out, big people. They where walking up to my door, at the door and knocking. Mom walked out fron the kicthen, I could smell the bread dough she had on her hands.
"Hello Sam, see you brought the whole gang this time." The rest of them stared laughing, I picked out Brady And Collin's laughs out of them, but There were 2 more I didn't recognize. I threw myself down our stairs right to our front door. "Oh, hey Tyler. Good see you up and about agian." Sam had to know what was going on, why else would he be here.
"Hey Mom, I'm need to talk with Sam outside, guy issues." My mom just nodded and went back to her fabulus smelling cookies. How had I not notice that before. They smellt like little clouds of joy wafting through the air. Sugary, sweet and full of delight. "Focus Ty,l its a little distrarting at first but you get use to it." It was one of the two voices I didn't recognize when I heard the laughter earlier. I remembered his face though, Jared. One of the first guys to join up on Sam's little out of control hall monitors. Sam, I looked at him, burning a hole into his head with the questions I had. "I know tyler. I've got some explaining to do."

IwillBeALycan

Back to top Go down

Post  TheRealRenesmee Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:55 am

Jasper-Lover wrote:The REST what do you mean the rest!? *grumbles* They're just as important......
Ahem anywho. I do hope there's more Jasper in the next book. And not just him, i also wanna find out how bad mike turns out.... Razz
what do you mean "the next book"? you mean Breaking Dawn?

there's a little Jasper in Breaking Dawn, i think when you really get to know him and hear his story is in Eclipse. it's really awesome too! I love you
TheRealRenesmee
TheRealRenesmee

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasper-Lover Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:11 pm

Yeah I did mean Breaking Dawn :] Eclipse is still my fav though! Sooo much Jasper......*drools*
Jasper-Lover
Jasper-Lover

Back to top Go down

Post  IwillBeALycan Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:18 pm

“Yeah, like what you are doing over here.” I didn’t know why, but I was really ticked at him. Not just him, all of them. They where keeping me away from those wonderful smells wafting from the kitchen. I really wanted to hit them to. Make them hurt.
“Sam, he’s really close to turning, he’s quivering right now.” Collin was pointing at me, like I was a danger. Maybe I was, but that wasn’t me. Not the really Tyler. I tried to keep a hold on myself. Tinges of red had been coming on to my vision. It wasn’t a big deal, I would just go get some of the cookies when they where done baking. “Tyler, we need to move outside.” Sam was cool and calm about everything. Looking at him, I couldn’t think of him as anything less then my leader. I followed him outside. They walked past their truck they had came in, and started to walk for the woods that where across my street. I lived right on the edge of a major hiking trail, Lyle and I where always playing in the woods, acting like little dogs in the wild.
What we hadn’t imagined was what it was like to hear everything scuttling in the bush, and flapping through the branches. Sam kept walking, right up to the edge of the trees, “Collin, Brady, stay here and see if Lyle gets up any time soon. I’ll be a leech if we don’t have him turning to.” That caught my attention. It was the second time they had mentioned it. Like Lyle and I where ticking time bombs. I had to know what they meant, “Listen,” I said, stopping while the trees where still sparse, “I want to know what you mean, about me and Lyle ‘turning’?”
Jared looked me up and down, again like sizing me up for a fight. But not as someone to fight, but more like I was going to be fighting with them. He looked back at Sam, who just nodded his head, what ever the message was, it got across.
“Listen, do you remember the old legends? The ones who say we are descended from wolves? It is true. We are the wolf’s brother.” Jared said it like it was the most common thing in the world, but I had one objection to voice, “Prove it.” Another looked back at Sam, and my life just took on a whole new meaning of freakiness.

IwillBeALycan

Back to top Go down

say wah!? Empty cool story

Post  werewolf girl Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:26 pm

i like the whole story thing
i thinks it's cool
if you ever write a book
tell i'll buy it
werewolf girl
werewolf girl

Back to top Go down

Post  IwillBeALycan Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:16 pm

Thanks, probly wont, and Im really behind on the updates, sorry, been busy with work. Gonna try and write a Super long update soon, just have to get time to post what ive written in paper.

IwillBeALycan

Back to top Go down

Post  Rraven Black Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:36 pm

I like Jasper but I will always like Jacob! Jasper is pretty cool though, I like his power.
Rraven Black
Rraven Black

Location : Hunting down Jacob to force him to marry me. Ohh uuh, Hi Nessie...

Back to top Go down

Post  IwillBeALycan Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:42 pm

Right before my eyes, he became a wolf. Not a nice, normal size one, a man sized and propotinal one. I was scared crapless. He stepped forward, and I stumbled backwards over my own feet, and fell onto my backside. It stepped right over me, and but his snout into my face. With each exhale, I felt a tremor going through my body. A heat spread from my spine, raking through my body, it felt like the sickness I just got over, but not painful. More like I was getting ready to tear through my skin. I felt a creature inside me, ready to brust to life. And then it did, shredding my clothes the explosion sent Paul stumbling off me. I was taller then him, but he was devleoped. I was still a pup and unsure of my fe...paws. I was a wolf. I was a warrior. Thats when I felt the pressence. IT was him, and another guy. Another wolf walked out of the deeper part of the forest. Come one pup, time to run with the pack. When I heard the voice, I knew it was Quil. Not only did it sound like him, it WAS him. It was all his thoughts and feelings running through my mind. I felt pauls to. They were both wearry, and on gaurd, not sure of my actions. I could see into their heads, and could feel them looking into my own. Quil, take it easy. were just trying to keep him in cheeck, not exicet him. Quil thought laughed. And then he was running, leaving a unspoken challange for me to answer. I did.
I ran through the woods, speeding like a gun from a bullet. It was so...liberating. I had become something new through that fire I felt shake and tear my form. I had become a creature of the tribe, ready to fight at a moments notice. But the other two had dark thoughts on their minds. What is wrong with you two? Your thoughts look like giant clouds ready to rain. The two looked at each other, and gave me the information. It wasnt like they were telling me, or showing me a film. The memories were MINE. I was seeing everthing for the first time, and hearing everthing, and smelling, all at the same time from both of them.

IwillBeALycan

Back to top Go down

say wah!? Empty OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  ♥Kel Bel♥ Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:38 am

That was totally (other than twilight, obviously) the best thing ive read. u should so right a book!
♥Kel Bel♥
♥Kel Bel♥

Back to top Go down

say wah!? Empty AWESOME!!! WHOO!!!

Post  spitzfire321 Wed May 13, 2009 7:38 pm

that rocked!!! if you EVER write a book i WILL buy it!!! thats awesome work!!!! lol!
spitzfire321
spitzfire321

Back to top Go down

Post  ♥Kel Bel♥ Thu May 14, 2009 6:32 am

and if u do write a book plz tell us what it's called and ur name, so we can find where 2 buy it!
♥Kel Bel♥
♥Kel Bel♥

Back to top Go down

say wah!? Empty ditto

Post  spitzfire321 Thu May 14, 2009 7:48 pm

really you should write a book
spitzfire321
spitzfire321

Back to top Go down

Post  ♥Kel Bel♥ Fri May 15, 2009 7:27 am

can u stop saying she should write a book?! I think she gets the idea, she is a brilliant writer so she should obviously write a book! End of convo.
♥Kel Bel♥
♥Kel Bel♥

Back to top Go down

Post  IwillBeALycan Sat May 30, 2009 12:12 pm

I AM A GUY!!!updateing now

I felt the wind blow through my fur, and the others joining us. It was like sharing everything with Lyle. It was better though, cause it was al of or joys combined, like feeling the happeness of all of us at the same time. It was irresetible. Listen Tyler, there is more to being one of us. We have to protect, and we must die if it is are time to do so. We fight to protect, we fight to live, and then every one of them said this We run for joy. I felt the inside joke, and knew the meaning. They had made it up so they coudl escape the hardships being one of us brought. Well, at least it wasnt all bad I flet my self grinning at the back, the normal spot for a cub. Then Quil was saying Tyler, there are 4 others that changed as well, we are going to go meet them, and do a bit of cliff diving, you up for it, or want to keep running? I just grinned in my mind as I raced ahead of the rest of them. I stole the location of the cliff from them, and beat them half way there when I stopped. What about clothes, mine tore when I changed? Their laughter let me now that they all knew that problem as well. And I knew that I was really part of the Pack.

IwillBeALycan

Back to top Go down

Post  IwillBeALycan Sat May 30, 2009 9:30 pm

The only problem about writing a book is copy write

IwillBeALycan

Back to top Go down

say wah!? Empty true

Post  spitzfire321 Sat May 30, 2009 10:42 pm

IwillBeALycan wrote:The only problem about writing a book is copy write

yeah... that IS a problem
spitzfire321
spitzfire321

Back to top Go down

Post  spitzfire321 Sat May 30, 2009 10:45 pm

IwillBeALycan wrote:I AM A GUY!!!

oh.my.god... MsPiano, it looks like you owe someone an apology (XD!!!!! lol! XD!!!!!!)
spitzfire321
spitzfire321

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum