Team Jacob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Six plus One

Go down

The New Six plus One Empty The New Six plus One

Post  IwillBeALycan Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:20 pm

This is a thread for a story I ahve been posting here, and so it is easier to read it with out skimming through other things, I have made this thread. So I will keep up the old post I have already done in the Say wah?! thread, but I shall move them here as well! Enjoy!
PS-there is a second theard, if yall wnat, to talk about this story as well, a few have expressed intrest in doing so

IwillBeALycan

Back to top Go down

The New Six plus One Empty Re: The New Six plus One

Post  IwillBeALycan Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:21 pm

"Tyler, you grew like another inch man." There it was agian, another reminder that I was now the biggest freak in LaPush High's freshman class. "I know. Mom says I'm going to put us out of house soon if I don't stop growing." But at lest the person who said also happened to be the cutest girl in the school to. Maybe her coolness would balence out my freakness. April Molala was the center of my life, "Its too bad she has to deal with two freak growth spurts, not just yours."
"Not at all, just means we're becoming men, warriors for the tribe. Right Ty?" My twin, Lyle, was hitting the same spurt as me. Being a football star meant it was a good thing though, made him a great linebacker. Even if I lacked in openness, he could cover it for the both of us. To bad I did both set of homework in return. We where close till juinor high, when the line was drawn for the jocks and the outsiders. No matter what happened on the outside, I knew we would alwas tell each other everything in the dark. "All right then Mr.tribal wasrrior, hurry to class before you get detintion agian," April looked out for Lyle, even when he didn't want it. Which just happened to be alwas. The day had begun, and so had the riducule of my size.
First few periods were the same untill 4th, when Brady looked at me like he was going to tring to size me up for a fight. I got the same looks in the hallways from Collin to, and both of the were sphomores. Now that I thought about it, didn't they go threw the excat same sudden spurts before joing Sam's 'gang'. Hope they weren't thinking of tring to get me and Lyle to sign up. It was so retarded. They run around like some sort of hall monitors for the reservation.
The day went on normal enough besides the looks though. April and me sneaked out during lunch to make out, classes were almost over before winter break, and Lyle was still popularity central. Untill the next morning I thought everthing was fine.
The fever we got felt like fire, buring its way through are spine to the rest of our bodies. For three days we laid inn bed wating for it to pass. I just thought it was a bad case of the flu. Man was I wrong! The first day I got out of my bed, Mom had the news cast blaring through the walls. But that couldn't be right, I could hear my twins breathing just as well as the news. I listined some more and I could hear all the way to my Dad's surf shop on the beach, two miles back from the house. Was I really a freak? or was I dreaming. I walked to our door, gripping the doorknob and pulling it, and I heard a crack. Looking at the door and my hand, I had pulled It right out of the wood! There was no way I could just rip it out with out tring, it wasn't even closing to getting rotten what was going on?! Somebody was pulling up in a old truck, people started to pile out, big people. They where walking up to my door, at the door and knocking. Mom walked out fron the kicthen, I could smell the bread dough she had on her hands.
"Hello Sam, see you brought the whole gang this time." The rest of them stared laughing, I picked out Brady And Collin's laughs out of them, but There were 2 more I didn't recognize. I threw myself down our stairs right to our front door. "Oh, hey Tyler. Good see you up and about agian." Sam had to know what was going on, why else would he be here.
"Hey Mom, I'm need to talk with Sam outside, guy issues." My mom just nodded and went back to her fabulus smelling cookies. How had I not notice that before. They smellt like little clouds of joy wafting through the air. Sugary, sweet and full of delight. "Focus Ty,l its a little distrarting at first but you get use to it." It was one of the two voices I didn't recognize when I heard the laughter earlier. I remembered his face though, Jared. One of the first guys to join up on Sam's little out of control hall monitors. Sam, I looked at him, burning a hole into his head with the questions I had. "I know tyler. I've got some explaining to do."
“Yeah, like what you are doing over here.” I didn’t know why, but I was really ticked at him. Not just him, all of them. They where keeping me away from those wonderful smells wafting from the kitchen. I really wanted to hit them to. Make them hurt.
“Sam, he’s really close to turning, he’s quivering right now.” Collin was pointing at me, like I was a danger. Maybe I was, but that wasn’t me. Not the really Tyler. I tried to keep a hold on myself. Tinges of red had been coming on to my vision. It wasn’t a big deal, I would just go get some of the cookies when they where done baking. “Tyler, we need to move outside.” Sam was cool and calm about everything. Looking at him, I couldn’t think of him as anything less then my leader. I followed him outside. They walked past their truck they had came in, and started to walk for the woods that where across my street. I lived right on the edge of a major hiking trail, Lyle and I where always playing in the woods, acting like little dogs in the wild.
What we hadn’t imagined was what it was like to hear everything scuttling in the bush, and flapping through the branches. Sam kept walking, right up to the edge of the trees, “Collin, Brady, stay here and see if Lyle gets up any time soon. I’ll be a leech if we don’t have him turning to.” That caught my attention. It was the second time they had mentioned it. Like Lyle and I where ticking time bombs. I had to know what they meant, “Listen,” I said, stopping while the trees where still sparse, “I want to know what you mean, about me and Lyle ‘turning’?”
Jared looked me up and down, again like sizing me up for a fight. But not as someone to fight, but more like I was going to be fighting with them. He looked back at Sam, who just nodded his head, what ever the message was, it got across.
“Listen, do you remember the old legends? The ones who say we are descended from wolves? It is true. We are the wolf’s brother.” Jared said it like it was the most common thing in the world, but I had one objection to voice, “Prove it.” Another looked back at Sam, and my life just took on a whole new meaning of freakiness.
Right before my eyes, he became a wolf. Not a nice, normal size one, a man sized and propotinal one. I was scared crapless. He stepped forward, and I stumbled backwards over my own feet, and fell onto my backside. It stepped right over me, and but his snout into my face. With each exhale, I felt a tremor going through my body. A heat spread from my spine, raking through my body, it felt like the sickness I just got over, but not painful. More like I was getting ready to tear through my skin. I felt a creature inside me, ready to brust to life. And then it did, shredding my clothes the explosion sent Paul stumbling off me. I was taller then him, but he was devleoped. I was still a pup and unsure of my fe...paws. I was a wolf. I was a warrior. Thats when I felt the pressence. IT was him, and another guy. Another wolf walked out of the deeper part of the forest. Come one pup, time to run with the pack. When I heard the voice, I knew it was Quil. Not only did it sound like him, it WAS him. It was all his thoughts and feelings running through my mind. I felt pauls to. They were both wearry, and on gaurd, not sure of my actions. I could see into their heads, and could feel them looking into my own. Quil, take it easy. were just trying to keep him in cheeck, not exicet him. Quil thought laughed. And then he was running, leaving a unspoken challange for me to answer. I did.
I ran through the woods, speeding like a gun from a bullet. It was so...liberating. I had become something new through that fire I felt shake and tear my form. I had become a creature of the tribe, ready to fight at a moments notice. But the other two had dark thoughts on their minds. What is wrong with you two? Your thoughts look like giant clouds ready to rain. The two looked at each other, and gave me the information. It wasnt like they were telling me, or showing me a film. The memories were MINE. I was seeing everthing for the first time, and hearing everthing, and smelling, all at the same time from both of them.
I felt the wind blow through my fur, and the others joining us. It was like sharing everything with Lyle. It was better though, cause it was al of or joys combined, like feeling the happeness of all of us at the same time. It was irresetible. Listen Tyler, there is more to being one of us. We have to protect, and we must die if it is are time to do so. We fight to protect, we fight to live, and then every one of them said this We run for joy. I felt the inside joke, and knew the meaning. They had made it up so they coudl escape the hardships being one of us brought. Well, at least it wasnt all bad I flet my self grinning at the back, the normal spot for a cub. Then Quil was saying Tyler, there are 4 others that changed as well, we are going to go meet them, and do a bit of cliff diving, you up for it, or want to keep running? I just grinned in my mind as I raced ahead of the rest of them. I stole the location of the cliff from them, and beat them half way there when I stopped. What about clothes, mine tore when I changed? Their laughter let me now that they all knew that problem as well. And I knew that I was really part of the Pack

IwillBeALycan

Back to top Go down

Post  IwillBeALycan Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:03 pm

The guys al phased, and when they had a good laugh at me, gave me some spare sweats. "Buy as many of those as you can, and try not to get expensive shoes, you tear out of those to." Sam advasied me. So I might have been a little wrong with the whole outa-control-hall-moniters theroy, but I was clsoe, in that hall monitors and these...I mean us, protect people with out really being liked. But every one in them in the Pack liked it, except for th coming swarm of vampires. That was the issue. "We think that a lot of you are starting to turn now so that you can have a little bit of control for the fight that might break out. Its gonna be epic if one does." The rest all smiled as Paul got him self ready for the incoming possible dooms-day for us. "So, can I tell my girlfreind?" I asked. They all gave me a strange look, like they wanted to tell me something, but were afraid of being the one to do it.
Quil was the one to break the silence. "Ty, you cant tell any one who can be left out. Times are diffrent now. they cant know, it would put them in danger"

IwillBeALycan

Back to top Go down

Post  IwillBeALycan Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:45 pm

It took me a moment to relize what they had just told me. But when it hit, it hit hard. "Wha....? Okay, so I am a superhuman, protector of the tribe, and the person I most want to protect right now, I cant tell them that theres a chance I might not be alive in a few weeks." I threw my hands up in the air, and..was struck by an amazing idea. Fine, if I couldnt tell her, I would just have to show her. It was in my head, but I wouldnt be abl eto let the others hear it when I phased. I would go soon, and try and get away alone, while I was phased. All teh guys that followed Sam where here, so unless Lyle awoke and had phased, I would be fine.
I went over to tehm, and acted like I had shaken it off. I cliff dived like the rest, and a hour or so later, said I wanted dto go check on Lyle. "Yeah man," Sam told me,"Let me give you a ride."
"Thats alright. I kinda wanted to run there, you know, get use to my new legs I guess you could say." He looked at me for a second, like he was trying to tell if I should be left to run bymyslef. "Yeah, go ahead." I got into the bussehs, and tied my sweats around my leg like Sam had shown me. I focused for a split second, and a fire over took me, and I bloted through the trees agian. I ran towards my house for a few minutes, before I changed directions to head towards Aprils home. She stayed outside when no one was home. And it was Friday afternoon. She would have the house to herself,a nd I could show her everthing. And then I would imprint on her. And everthing would be fine. Then the guys couldnt say anything to me for breaking the rules.

IwillBeALycan

Back to top Go down

Post  IwillBeALycan Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:12 pm

I was almost to her house, when I phased back, putting some shorts on this time. I walked around her house to the back, where she alwas was after school. Walking back there, I picked up a senct I regonized, but couldnt place, and then I picked up a much lighter one, that I didnt regonize. I opened the gate, and I heard a soft moan. Okay, so I was a little startled. Maybe her mom and dad were home, but I knew that couldnt be it. They both worked most of the day, and neither took off. I walked back there, and felt anger and pain ripp through my heart. On her porch, there she sat, her arms wrapped around a dark chest, hands tangled in dark hair. And there, under the hair line, I saw something that I would never forget. Lyle's necklace.
I ran up, and ripped the body back, and to my dismay, I saw the face and eyes that macthed mine. The one diffrence:the scar from falling off his bike. And he knew what I felt. Like he knew every other time. And I saw him, and saw what he felt, and I knew I would not forgive him. I would hold my anger forever. He was kissing my girlfreind, the one he knew I would never scoaily stand up with. One that I could never be enough for. And he had taken her from me, from his twin. I growled, and lunged at him. letting the change over take me. He saw me coming, and lept back, phasing as quick as I had. I felt his reason in there, the reason for destroing me.
my twin had imprinted on my first girlfreind.

IwillBeALycan

Back to top Go down

Post  IwillBeALycan Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:27 pm

I hit him square in the chest, and we both went tumbling, trying to tear into each others flesh. We saw each move in the others head, and saw the others counter, and both fought like the other was are self as well. It was else about you cut the other more, and who had the greater will. Who wanted to kill the other most, and i was winning. I pinned him, and growled into his face. I was to gone into my rage to speak, instead just forcing my pain and emotions on him, letting him feel my agony. He cringed under the pressure of my anger, my pain. Ty, please, brother. I didnt chose this. I didnt chose to find my soul mate in my brother's girlfreind.
NO!!! Im not your brother. No matter what DNA we may share, you are not my brother. I have no brother, and you can have her.
I ran off, trying to forget my pain, trying to forget that the two people that had known me like no other, where now confiding in each other, and that I was alone. If only the other wolf that was approaching me would leave me be.

IwillBeALycan

Back to top Go down

Post  IwillBeALycan Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:20 pm

(Sorry, i lost my Ipod, but now i got a laptop)

Paul was gaining on me. He was older then I was, and it showed in the speed that let him cacth up to me. I slowed just a bit, still raging from the betraly of my brother. But i couldnt hate Lyle, no matter what. I saw what he was seeing before I came over, I saw the love and affection that i couldnt hope to live up to. I knew what the others would think to. They would be scared of me becoming like leah. Tormenting them all over something useless that no one could control. And i would, i would toment him till no end, and hate myself for doing it. It was so easy for him. To have found his soul mate. Why couldnt I n ow?
I wheeled myself right into Pauls face, Leave me alone, I want to run!! I shouted at him, and let a howl rip through my maw.
I felt the shimmer of another wolf entering the phase, and I knew that it was one of Jacobs three, cause there wasnt any other voices besides Pauls and my own. maybe I would trade packs then, go to his pack, filled with the rejects and leech lovers. I felt another shimmer, and Sam was there, telling paul to let me be, and for me to stay where I was.
When he finally arrvied, I knew that he felt my pain, and understood what i wanted, but it would never happen. We will not wacth you two destroy one another. We will try and make it so you to do not have to run together, but you will have to confront him, with out hurting each other. I nodded my head, and he left, leaving me to howl my pain, and run my fury off.

IwillBeALycan

Back to top Go down

Post  IwillBeALycan Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:16 pm

It was almost a week before i phased out of my wolf state. My mother had found out about what me and my brother was, and she covered for me for school. I had felt the others come in and out, and heard them, but the only one that didnt phase was my brother, and i was grateful for that. They didnt force me to try and force me to confront him, but I knew he was getting tired of waiting to talk to me about it. So I went home, to talk to my brother. It problaby would have went better if my ex and his soul mate wasnt there

IwillBeALycan

Back to top Go down

Post  IwillBeALycan Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:23 pm

I walked into my home, and smelt both of them sitting in the living room, and sitting wacthing tv. I knew he smelt me, and i knew that he knew what was going to happen. I stood there, letting the uncomfortable silence growing. I walked over and stood in front of them. The tv was turned off, and i looked them both in the eyes. "I know neither one of yall choose this, but i dont know if i can be around either one of yall. So im going to stay away as much as possible. Im staying with some people in the mahka rez. They know about are wolf side, so its okay." I stood and walked out, trembling with my need to try and get out of the room with them, before i broke down in sobs.

IwillBeALycan

Back to top Go down

Post  IwillBeALycan Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:37 pm

Two weeks later

The first snows where coming in, but most where melting before they landed. Cold weather was on the horizon, as well as the coming of the vampire invasion. Ever single one of the Boys that was a descendant was now a wolf. The youngest was just 11, and he was scared silly. I stuck with him, running patrol with him. He had gotten so large though, that we had to have him pulled out of school. We would say he was home schooled. And yet another life was ruined by are curse. He and I hated this thing. We were running a patrol when we smelt a blizzard coming in, and that meant the snow would stick. Sam had been training us all like crazy, for the coming fight, all of us where going. No questions asked. We wanted to tear up as many vamps as possible, and i just wanted to vent. Jeremy, the kid I was always with, was coming to. Me and him would stick to the back. The pack thought us as runts. While me and Lyle where only smaller then Sam(and Jake) i hated the fights. Brought my anger to my twin up to the surface.

IwillBeALycan

Back to top Go down

Post  IwillBeALycan Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:18 pm

There could only be a week or so before the Vampires arrived, so I was drilling the young wolfs like me again. Lyle and I had become the leaders of us 6, the other 4 where all younger then every one else, and I hated having them here, for there own sake. I was showing a move with lyle in human form. I was trying to get my jaws around his neck, but he would grab me by the throat. I was trying to show them how to lunge with out showing their underside, where they where must likely to get killed if the stomach or other major organs where hit. I tried to gt out if they where trapped with their throats in a vampires grip. They all knew that if a vampire had them by the neck they where dead. I twisted my body, and rolled his fingers off of me. while we healed fast, a broken neck would not be good for us. I lunged, this time holding my paws so they covered the front of me, while flexing my claws out.

IwillBeALycan

Back to top Go down

Post  IwillBeALycan Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:50 pm

The day had arrived, and we where all waiting in the sides of the forest, ready to spring out on the vampire gathering. There where so many of them. When they all got there, the Italian red eyes, it was all we could do from attacking, we stalked out, joining Jake in the open. IT took just one second for the vampires to fear us.(insert stuff from breaking dawn till the guard dog comment) We went crazy after we heard, all spurting out images of what we would do. The growling showed are emotions excellently. He looked disappointed, which made us angrier. The only thing that kept us back was the combined weight of two alphas. The thing that stopped the vampires though was the weird boy and women vampire that came with the missing Cullens. They showed that the child was no threat. After they had left, i knew i had to make things right with my brother, least i become like the boys father

IwillBeALycan

Back to top Go down

Post  IwillBeALycan Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:09 am

(sorry ive been gone so long, idk care if any of you care any more, but i read the new eclipse novella the short second life of bree tamer and it made me want to continue. if any of you have ideas, let me know. =D

IwillBeALycan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum