Team Jacob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Movie just made a new fan!

4 posters

Go down

The Movie just made a new fan! Empty The Movie just made a new fan!

Post  JTWhiteWolf Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:43 am

Whoa! I just saw the movie today! AWESOME! I am a 20 year old, strait, guy from Canada. So i basically had to see this movie alone and keep it a secret from my guy friends...lol. I just wanted to say a couple things. First off: Awsome movie. A lot better than the first in my opinion. Secondly: How awesome is Jacob!!!! WTF is belle thinking!?!? Would she rather hang out with high society vampire snobs who always have the desire to eat her (no matter how controlled their desires are.) Or would she rather hang out with a bunch of guys who go cliff diving, work on cars, hang out in the woods, probibly party, and are just generally awesome? What the hell is this girl thinking. I was extremely frusterated at the end of the movie. It made no sense to me that she BARELY warmed up to Jacob. Jacob is the man!! BOOYA! Edward is a pussy. (excuse my french)

JTWhiteWolf

Back to top Go down

The Movie just made a new fan! Empty Re: The Movie just made a new fan!

Post  Eloa Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:52 am

Hello.
I'm a new fan too.
Last year after the first movie I wasn't a twilight fan at all. This year my boyfriend invited me for new moon and I didn't want to go. But now I don't regret going. My boyfriend does-now he has competition Laughing
The movie made me a big Jacob fan and I decided to read the books.
I can't wait for the next part cherry
Eloa
Eloa

Back to top Go down

Post  amy_nguyen Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:06 pm

Hi everyone! I saw the movie on 27th Nov. Cuz I'm in Vietnam so I cant see it on 20th. Anyway,the movie's awesome. I love it. Of course,I wanna hang out with Jake.

amy_nguyen

http://www.teamjacobvn.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ♥Kel Bel♥ Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:04 am

Crying or Very sad I hvnt seen it!!!!! its not fair, ive read the series 7 times and im like the last to see it! not fair at all!
♥Kel Bel♥
♥Kel Bel♥

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down