Team Jacob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

108 Degrees of Perfection...

+15
TeamJACOBKaiser
spitzfire321
♥Kel Bel♥
iWolf
Rraven Black
werewolf girl
LittleMissTwilightLover
Jacobblack'sgirlfriend
wittyjules
simply_me
MissWolfe
taylor_lautners_girl
JacobLover#One
TTian
JacobsMate
19 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

108 Degrees of Perfection... Empty 108 Degrees of Perfection...

Post  JacobsMate Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:53 pm

I saw this particular section and, *gasp* there was nothing there. The main person this site was created about and his section was bare...I figured I'd continue my stating of the obvious and say that he is absolutely perfect. The way I see it, sometimes the most human-like of beings are the closest to the way we should be. Vampires may be beautiful, but that is something their kind just has. Outer beauty is something they just have and its hard to see into their soul to see if they truly are beautiful. Jacob, not being entirely human, but being more so than any vampire, has a beautiful soul and a beauty on the surface that is so simple but yet so attractive. He is the epitome of true perfection, simply for being himself. True to who he is, never playing somebody else, he just is so great by being Jacob. And, on a less classy note, he is extremely hot (take that however you may Wink ) and is not afraid to do something stupid and dangerous and extremely fun, like cliff diving, for example, with you. Besides, who doesnt love a shirtless man with long black hair riding a motorcycle, especially when it is Jacob Black himself Very Happy
JacobsMate
JacobsMate

Location : In Jacob's arms. Or laughing at Emily beating Embry in the head with the wooden spoon again.

Back to top Go down

108 Degrees of Perfection... Empty OMG!

Post  TTian Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:12 pm

What more to said!!?
I Agree with you 100% !! Very Happy cheers

He's is the perfect guy even so he is a werewolf.He's kind and care a lot.Good son.
And is love is totally pure.

You know what is my personal opinion about all this thing about bella and edward!!
Love?? That is something else...bella just like edward becuase he is Not Human!being with him is just like being in a 'fairi tale'.
And edward like bella just because she is "diferent" cuz he can't read her mind!and smell good.

the onllllyy one that is in love with someone,evenso that someone only play with his feelins ,Is Jacob.
And he fall for her on first sight.I want a Happy eding for Jacob...

I'm sorry , i have to said that.but that is just my personal opinion...okis.don't get mad about it
TTian
TTian

http://www.myspace.com/mitsuki-yaoi

Back to top Go down

108 Degrees of Perfection... Empty Re: 108 Degrees of Perfection...

Post  JacobsMate Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:46 am

i agree, he deserves a happy ending but i dont want him to imprint, especially on some random girl...i would give my idea of a neat-o storyline but i dont want to give away a possible BD ending, i dont want every fan to hunt me down and kill me because i happened to guess correctly...but it ought to be awesome, i read a quote on Steph's site yesterday out of Jacob and he had said "I'll kill you myself! I'll do it now!" and i just about died, i want to read Breaking Dawn so badly Sad and NO, i have NOT read any of BD other than the first chapter, it doesnt give away much, i dont think...
JacobsMate
JacobsMate

Location : In Jacob's arms. Or laughing at Emily beating Embry in the head with the wooden spoon again.

Back to top Go down

108 Degrees of Perfection... Empty Help Me

Post  JacobLover#One Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:01 am

I Love Jacob But i cant decide beacuse my friend is on team edward but if i liked team jacob we coundnt talk
PLEASE HELP ME ANY ONE
Lov Little Flower flower

JacobLover#One

Back to top Go down

Post  JacobsMate Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:44 pm

i dunno really...my best friend and i are two different teams, but somehow we seem to co-exist without killing each other *cough cough* (sound familiar?) so i know its possible just i dunno what to do in your particular skirmish
JacobsMate
JacobsMate

Back to top Go down

Post  taylor_lautners_girl Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:05 am

me and my best friend are the same. she loves edward and hates jacob. i love both, edward and jacob (please don't kill me). i was so depressed. i didn't find anybody who don't hate jacob. Sad
whenever my friends and i talk about twilight series i have to explain why i love jake. my arguments aren't good enough for them to change their opinion. and when i say: "o man, jake's so hot!" they gave me the you-are-really-crazy-look. Suspect
my advice: just ignore it. Twisted Evil
taylor_lautners_girl
taylor_lautners_girl

Back to top Go down

Post  MissWolfe Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:10 pm

taylor_lautners_girl wrote:me and my best friend are the same. she loves edward and hates jacob. i love both, edward and jacob (please don't kill me). i was so depressed. i didn't find anybody who don't hate jacob. Sad
whenever my friends and i talk about twilight series i have to explain why i love jake. my arguments aren't good enough for them to change their opinion. and when i say: "o man, jake's so hot!" they gave me the you-are-really-crazy-look. Suspect

Yea. My friends are all Team Edward Question Ive only found 1 person who things Jake is awsome-est. But we havent killed each other over it, and everyone says were nerds cause we are always like "Jacob!" "Edward!" But if your friend isnt gonna talk to you cause you like Jacob better than Edward, maybe their not that great a friend after all.
MissWolfe
MissWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post  JacobsMate Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:36 pm

now that school is up and again, all i can say is, even though you and your friend are opposite teams, be grateful to have her around. my Team Edward best friend just moved and i hardly ever get to see her. especially being Team Jacob, its hard for me, finding someone whos read Twilight in a school smaller than Forks High (seriously, my school is middle and high school, and we have 250 students) much less someone who is Team Jacob; so far, I'm the only one. my friend Kayla is on Eclipse and she prefers Edward, but we still get along fine. nowhere near as close as Desiree and I are, cuz if Kayla and i were, we'd be attacking each other in classes like Dez and I were lol but seriously, dont get mad at each other, you'll miss her, regardless of team..
JacobsMate
JacobsMate

Back to top Go down

Post  simply_me Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:06 pm

hm, my riends and me are all on different sides. three or four of the girls that i hang around with are on edwards side. one(not including me) is on Team Jacob. and she said she's getting us matching tayler Lautner posters for Christmas! lol! ha.

lol, what kind of relationship is it when you have someone telling you that you smell good all the time. who wants to date a guy who wants to eat you? i mean, Bella is constantly in danger with edward, well, WAS in constant danger before Breaking Dawn pale . you know, Jaob would love her even if she didn't smell yummy! he loved her even before he knew about the whole monster thing.

simply_me

Back to top Go down

Post  wittyjules Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:50 am

Yeah, I agree with everything above. Everyone just seems to love Edward to the high heavens, and after BD, I kinda died a little. Mad

I just think Jacob and Bella have a healthier relationship than Edward and Bella. Jacob loved Bella from the beginning. Edward only gave her the time of day because her blood smelled good to him.
wittyjules
wittyjules

http://wittyjules.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jacobblack'sgirlfriend Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:52 pm

yes all my friends are team edward to. its nice to have a site w/ jacob lovers like myself. Surprised

Jacobblack'sgirlfriend

Back to top Go down

Post  LittleMissTwilightLover Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:44 pm

i totally agree. jacob may not be "perfect", but he is so much better because of it. im not going to trash edward because i dont hate him i just like jacob way more. of course i think jake could do much better than bella (i dont exactly like her). plus bella and edward are both so messed up it kind of works. either way though, i prefer jacob.

LittleMissTwilightLover

Back to top Go down

108 Degrees of Perfection... Empty 108 degrees of perfection

Post  werewolf girl Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:37 pm

i know EXACTLLY (srry if spelled wrong) what you all mean
everybody is all "Edward, Edward!!!!" what is soooooooo special about edward
i mean jake is special to
and a heck of a lot more fun to be around
ALL of my friends give me a hard time about being on team jacob
i have said it before on this site
i like edward, BUT
i LOVE jake I love you I love you I love you
werewolf girl
werewolf girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Rraven Black Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:21 pm

"me and my best friend are the same. she loves edward and hates jacob. i love both, edward and jacob (please don't kill me). i was so depressed. i didn't find anybody who don't hate jacob. Sad

The only difference between you and me is that I DISLIKE Edward.
Rraven Black
Rraven Black

Location : Hunting down Jacob to force him to marry me. Ohh uuh, Hi Nessie...

Back to top Go down

108 Degrees of Perfection... Empty well?

Post  werewolf girl Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:09 pm

edward isn't bad he is just a ding dong(an insult for those not familar with my funny way of speaking)
he has good intentions but he is sooooooooo ding dongy that he couldn't live with there results of his good idea gone bad.
honestly, he needs to think things through and let Jake( I love you I love you I love you)
date Bella
werewolf girl
werewolf girl

Back to top Go down

108 Degrees of Perfection... Empty Happily Ever After

Post  iWolf Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:25 am

Its supposed to be LIVED happiley after isnt it? lol!

iWolf

iWolf

Back to top Go down

108 Degrees of Perfection... Empty whats up with...

Post  ♥Kel Bel♥ Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:09 am

whats up with the thing in new moon, where bella(no offense i like bella) goes on about the ROmeo and Juliet and what if Juliet went out with Paris. She is not like Juliet!
♥Kel Bel♥
♥Kel Bel♥

Back to top Go down

108 Degrees of Perfection... Empty YEAH!!!

Post  spitzfire321 Wed May 27, 2009 9:33 pm

that is soo true Laughing !!! im not too crazy about bella because of the way she keeps hurting people and then makes it worst and she really doesnt even know how to make them feel better when she hurts them... its a little... depressing...
spitzfire321
spitzfire321

Back to top Go down

Post  ♥Kel Bel♥ Thu May 28, 2009 5:37 am

yeah i know, but u cant compare her to Juliet seriously, and ed is not romeo. Now Jake(taylor) would make an excellent Romeo and i could be his Juliet.....uhmm soz just daydreaming, hehe
♥Kel Bel♥
♥Kel Bel♥

Back to top Go down

108 Degrees of Perfection... Empty teehee

Post  spitzfire321 Sat May 30, 2009 9:44 pm

what a daydream... wicked cool daydream... Wink
spitzfire321
spitzfire321

Back to top Go down

Post  ♥Kel Bel♥ Sun May 31, 2009 7:50 am

yeah i know, eh. he he. now im dreaming it, Sleep . he he
♥Kel Bel♥
♥Kel Bel♥

Back to top Go down

Post  spitzfire321 Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:25 pm

lol!
spitzfire321
spitzfire321

Back to top Go down

Post  ♥Kel Bel♥ Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:58 pm

hve u seen the new moon trailer?
♥Kel Bel♥
♥Kel Bel♥

Back to top Go down

Post  spitzfire321 Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:01 pm

i hav it in my email RITE NOW, but i cnt watch it cuz my computer iz jacked up so i hav 2 go 2 da libary on da weekend
spitzfire321
spitzfire321

Back to top Go down

Post  ♥Kel Bel♥ Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:08 am

it alright if u ask me but not as good as the book or Breaking Dawn will be, cause they can't miss much in that and it'll be longer too!
♥Kel Bel♥
♥Kel Bel♥

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum