Team Jacob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey!

3 posters

Go down

Hey! Empty Hey!

Post  xWolfxRequiemx Sun May 09, 2010 8:30 pm

Greetings one and all fellow Jacob fans. My name's Beth and I absolutely adore Jacob Black! (heh, who wouldn't?) When asked who's team I was on, there was no hesitation, it was Jacob all the way! The wolf has always made the top five in my favorite animals so it came as no surprise to my friends why I like Jake so much. Albeit his brooding good looks and charm did dazzle me at first...heck, he did a better job at dazzling me than Edward did and that's suppose to be a vampire's job, isn't it? to dazzle and lure their prey in? Haha, I do believe Edward fails when it comes to Jake...no competition whatsoever.

Oh dear, I'm rambling...

Anyways, I'm one of those devoted team Jacob fangirls straight to the end and NOT because I would have liked to see him and Bella together, in my personal opinion he could have done much much better than her, she didn't deserve someone as sweet and loving as Jake...and it really ticked me off when she crushed him too! Suffice to say, I do NOT like Bella's character for what she did to Jacob.

Ah...hehehe, see I'm rambling again...I have a tendency to do that on occasion.

Some keypoints about me you guys might like to know (or not...I never was good with intros)

I love horses and love to ride them and train them.
I love to write fanfictions and Roleplay.
I do have two animes I enjoy: DeathNote and Naruto
I love NCIS; Mark Harmon would have to be my favorite actor aside from Taylor Lautner LOL
I'm a future U.S. Army recruit.
I enjoy reading Harry Potter, heck...I love HP. I was into it before Twilight so it's only fair to say I do infact love it more than Twilight *protects self behind a rock* I'm a Weasley fan, heh gotta love Gred and Forge XD.
My favorite book, aside from the Twilight Saga and HP series, is Death Note, Another Note: The Los Angeles BB Murder Cases...Beyond Birthday is my man! hehe, even if he isn't real. *cries*
Out of the Cullen family, I know I know...this isn't the place to talk about leeches, BUT...my favorite would have to be Emmett or Jasper.

Okay, that's all I'm deeming necessary for you guys to know, kehehe! hope to meet some new and interesting people on here!! Smile
xWolfxRequiemx
xWolfxRequiemx

Back to top Go down

Hey! Empty Wha??

Post  Mrs.Alex Black Sat May 15, 2010 12:38 pm

O.K well hi
ummmmm *pulls on shirt* Embarassed
how u doin
I'm Team Jacob all the way as well
*Wait for it*
HOW ON EARTH DO YOU LIKE HP, I READ THAT, I LIKED IT AND THEN WHEN I READ TWILIGHT I DUMPED HP IN THE TRASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Mad No cherry

Sorry bout that

Umm wanna talk about Breaking Dawn *cough if you've read it* lol!

By the the way not to be on Team Leech or Anything but really Jasper Hale and EMMET I pick
1.Esme
2.Alice
3.Carlisle
4.Emmet
5.Rosalie*brings back memories of Breaking dawn* *tries not to cry* *cries*
6.Edward
7.Jasper
8.Bella

Hey do you wanna talk about the Quilette Wolf Pack
*****HHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL***** lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Mrs.Alex Black
Mrs.Alex Black

Back to top Go down

Hey! Empty Hehe

Post  xWolfxRequiemx Sat May 15, 2010 12:49 pm

I grew up with HP so it will always come first to me. Wink

Bwahaha, I'm always up for talking about the Wolf Pack, I don't think there's not one member I dont like!
xWolfxRequiemx
xWolfxRequiemx

Back to top Go down

Hey! Empty Re: Hey!

Post  Mrs.Alex Black Mon May 17, 2010 4:23 pm

Grrrrr Harry potter is terrible *no offence you'll hear that alot on this site sorry*
Uhhh my Pack list is
1.Jacob
2.Leah
3.Seth
4.Quil
5.Embry
6.Jared
7.Sam
8.Paul
9.Collin
10.Brady
I do not hate Collin and Brady or anything I just don't know them
Mrs.Alex Black
Mrs.Alex Black

Back to top Go down

Post  xWolfxRequiemx Mon May 17, 2010 5:20 pm

Hey, to each their own, as long as you guys respect my opinions because I respect yours then we're good lol. Smile

My pack list would have to be...

1. Jacob
2. Embry
3. Sam
4. Jared
5. Paul
6. Quil
7. Seth
8. Leah
and I'm with you on Collin and Brady too, if we were given the chance to get to know them it would have been fine lol.
xWolfxRequiemx
xWolfxRequiemx

Back to top Go down

Post  ♥Kel Bel♥ Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:48 pm

Hi, I'm Kel and i love Jake and i think Bella's an idiot . I love wolves too! And HP, I love Hermione, soooooo much, not like love love, just love the character, i also think rons adorable! I love ff and rp too! I'm on tts if u hve an account on it! I love the original NCIS not the newer los angeles one or wateva. I lv HP and i read it be4 twilight too!

I like the Cullens a little, except EDWARDO!!!!

I love the pack, i dislike Leah, Seth and Jake and Embry are my favs! Very Happy
♥Kel Bel♥
♥Kel Bel♥

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum