Team Jacob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi.

2 posters

Go down

Hi. Empty Hi.

Post  Renesmee Black Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:29 am

The reason I'm called Renesmee Black is because (SPOILERS!) Jacob imprinted on Renesmee (Edward and Bella's daughter).

I've been a Twilight fan for a few years now. Before Twilight I was mostly into Doctor Who and Star Wars (Fail me :3) I still like them a bit but Twilight is my fave now Smile. I am team Jacob and will NEVER change my mind. When I first watched Twilight I was team Edward. Then all of a sudden I was team Jasper and then I realized that the character I really loved most was Jacob. I seriously hated Bella (and Kristen Stewart) when she dumped Jacob. I had a dream once :3 ('Embarassed') I had finally med Jacob and started going out with him. ('Embarassed')('Embarassed')('Embarassed')('Embarassed')
Other stuff about me:
My actual name is Kayleigh :3
My fave colour is baby blue.
My fave singer is Avril Lavigne <3.
Fave hobbies: Writing stories, reading Twilight, playing PC games and watching movies.
Other vampire films/shows I have seen/going to see: The lost boys, Fright Night (2011), Van Helsing, League of Extraordinary Gentlemen (Wilhelmina) and vampires of venice in Dr who.
Fave band: Paramore (For their Twilight music and Brick by Boring Brick).
Fave food: Lamb Stew
Fave game: Sims 2
Fave game commentators: The Yogscast (DIGGY DIGGY HOLE!)
Scared of: The scissorman from clocktower xD.
That's it really Smile.
Renesmee Black
Renesmee Black

Back to top Go down

Hi. Empty Re: Hi.

Post  ♥Kel Bel♥ Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:43 pm

Hi Kayleigh! I'm Kel Very Happy, I was never Team Edward (URK!) and I agree, I don't like Bella all that much and Kristen Stewart can not act, just saying...Aw, that's a very cute dream you had there Wink I think Star wars is pretty cool, not as cool as Lord of the Rings though, and I'm not a big fan of Doctor who, but I love Glee if that's any constalation, haha. My favourite colour is blue too! Though I don't think I have a specific type, but one of the lighter blues definitely, Avril Lavigne is one of my favourite singers along with Kelly Clarkson and just glee songs in general, haha, I love writing stories, I used to write one on here, but now I'm more into glee stories and such Smile I haven't seen one of those movies, haha, but I saw Red Riding Hood which is about werewolves if that counts? (it also has Billy Burke, who plays Charlie in Twilight), I don't really have a fave band, I guess I'd go with Paramore too, Lamb stew is an interesting choice, haha, my grandma always brings lamb up but we can't flavour it with anything so it's just bland lamb stew, so that's not mine, haha, probably shepards pie or spaghetti bolognese would be mine Wink, I don't have sims 2 because for some reason I couldn't find it ANYWHERE when I finally had enough money to buy it, grr, but I have Sims 3 which is pretty good Very Happy, I don't watch game commentators...or listen to them so I don't have anything there, I'm scared of chickens, I don't know why, and it's horrible cause we have about 20 or more chickens at my house, but I freak out when I'm near them, haha Smile
♥Kel Bel♥
♥Kel Bel♥

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum