Team Jacob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fav eh? hehehe ^_^

3 posters

Go down

fav eh? hehehe ^_^ Empty fav eh? hehehe ^_^

Post  TTian Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:56 pm

FirsT! Jacob Black hell yea!!
He's soo mega sweet and fun.I will totally go to the extrem with him lol Is my type of boy!

and Quill ...(i'm not that good remenbering names) One of Jake's friend, the only want that
love becoming a werewolf. haha He's a funny guy too Very Happy
TTian
TTian

http://www.myspace.com/mitsuki-yaoi

Back to top Go down

fav eh? hehehe ^_^ Empty Re: fav eh? hehehe ^_^

Post  JacobsMate Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:26 am

not meaning to seem like a pain, but it'd be appreciated if the language would be kept family appropriate, since we dont know how old some of the people that look at the site are, or what all they are exposed to, so if you dont mind, please keep the language G-rated, thanks! and i agree with the Jacob portion Very Happy but if there was one wolf besides Jacob that i would choose, it would be Embry (for now, if you ask me tomorrow i might say Sam) and Quil is only spelled with one 'L' tongue
JacobsMate
JacobsMate

Location : In Jacob's arms. Or laughing at Emily beating Embry in the head with the wooden spoon again.

Back to top Go down

Post  simply_me Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:41 am

haha if you ask me, aside from jacob, my favorite is seth! ha he's really nice and i loved reading everything he said in Breaking Dawn. haha What a Face

simply_me

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum