Team Jacob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I love the lycans :]

+2
4evrBlack
cutie5447561
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

I love the lycans :] - Page 2 Empty Re: I love the lycans :]

Post  TeamJACOBKaiser Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:13 am

in my schl we were deciding whta names we wanted on the back of our yr 2 jumpers and i wanted soemthing really cool....but i ended up with jst plain old Kai...*siiigh* lol i was thinkin maybe 'KaI-LA... Neutral no?
TeamJACOBKaiser
TeamJACOBKaiser

Location : Cliff Diving in La Push with the La Push gang....especially with Jacob.... :)

http://www.myspace.com/kai_to_the_la93

Back to top Go down

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:20 am

Psh! My friends call me toenail, because it sounds like Tennille, and i totally hate that name. But other nicknames i have are PT (for pretty twisted), Paul (because my Twi friends say i remind them of him because of my short temper and attitude and crap) and some other one, which i never remember..

But my wolf is named Jacob, and i have two dogs as well, one is an Alaskan Malamute named Lautner, and the other is a Siberian Husky named Lupin...I love my pets so much, but when i first brang Jacob home it was an aplha struggle between the three of them, but in the end i won, and i am the alpha....

Lupin and Lautner arent too much on the guard dog side, they love people, any people, but Jacob, man, wolves are soooooooo protective, like, my boyfriend Troy isnt even allowed on the couch next to me if i am asleep or i am on the laptop or reading, not paying attention, Jacob will sit there and if Troy tocuhes me, especially if i have fallen asleep or am reading and not looking or something he will howl and scratch toward Troy...So he is a total guard dog (or wolf rather)...

Went on a cemetery run last night, and we got some mad pics which if you look harder enough you can make out a males face, and it was freaky because me and Jared were walking and all of a sudden we both tripped at the exact same time, and it was when we were directly in front of the grave of Henry Moore who it is said haunts the place, oh and, it was freezing, i mean, it was cold enough tonight, but right where Henry's grave was, it was freezing...Me and Jared were the only ones with the guts to stay, take notes and take pics toward our studies, and hopeful book...my boy Troy, and Jared's boyfriend (yes Jared is gay) ran back to the car and locked the doors and refused to open them even when we got back...lol
Pretty_Twisted
Pretty_Twisted

Back to top Go down

Post  ♥Kel Bel♥ Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:23 am

I hope ur wolf doesnt remind u of an overprotective leech or anything...
♥Kel Bel♥
♥Kel Bel♥

Back to top Go down

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:31 am

No, definatly not, he is toooooo cute for that, and he is learning, he is just protective of me, my dad and friends are all like - Tennille, your pet has imprinted on you....ahahahaha what crack ups! LOL! I will get him out of it, but it is hard to train an animal that is meant to be wild, which is why you need to do the lisence course, which isnt cheap....
Pretty_Twisted
Pretty_Twisted

Back to top Go down

Post  ♥Kel Bel♥ Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:37 am

i wont probably get 2 do it anyway...
♥Kel Bel♥
♥Kel Bel♥

Back to top Go down

Post  TeamJACOBKaiser Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:41 am

hahaha
nah
not overprotective leech , never

Jacob sounds really cute! and Lautner and Lupin as well. i'm so jealous, i love animals Smile

Went on a cemetery run last night, and we got some mad pics which if you look harder enough you can make out a males face, and it was freaky because me and Jared were walking and all of a sudden we both tripped at the exact same time, and it was when we were directly in front of the grave of Henry Moore who it is said haunts the place, oh and, it was freezing, i mean, it was cold enough tonight, but right where Henry's grave was, it was freezing...Me and Jared were the only ones with the guts to stay, take notes and take pics toward our studies, and hopeful book...my boy Troy, and Jared's boyfriend (yes Jared is gay) ran back to the car and locked the doors and refused to open them even when we got back...lol

sounds so totally cool! that's so awesome though...lol u seem like you have a really exciting life Smile kudos to you Very Happy

(and btw and idc bout wat others think but i personally hate ppl who gay-bash. leave them alone gawd, it's not like they do anything to hurt you! you don't need to pay em out/seek em out to hurt them...jst...grrrr.....sorry i get really riled up bout this topic, cos my auntie is gay, some of my friends are gay or bi....i'm not personally though...but u kno wateva, i jst hate ppl who pay them out cos they're important ppl to me...and then that jst spills into the topic in general....so yer...jst putting it out there....*shrug*)

No, definatly not, he is toooooo cute for that, and he is learning, he is just protective of me, my dad and friends are all like - Tennille, your pet has imprinted on you....ahahahaha what crack ups! LOL! I will get him out of it, but it is hard to train an animal that is meant to be wild, which is why you need to do the lisence course, which isnt cheap....

haha! that's so cute! the imprinting thing that is Smile. it would be an awesome feeling for this animal to feel you are the most important in it'd life tho, yer? but he jst needs to learn who else is in the pack Razz LOL
i'm so looking forward to getting my own wolf though!!!!!! cheers
TeamJACOBKaiser
TeamJACOBKaiser

Location : Cliff Diving in La Push with the La Push gang....especially with Jacob.... :)

Back to top Go down

Post  ♥Kel Bel♥ Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:43 am

yeh! gay peeps r cool!

My mum would never allow me 2 get a wolf, Crying or Very sad
♥Kel Bel♥
♥Kel Bel♥

Back to top Go down

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:55 am

I hate people who gay bash as well, Jared and his partner Marcus got bashed by these three dudes one time when were all out, it wasnt like Jared and Marcus were doing anything, they were just sitting and enjoying a drink with me and a few of the other girls...and these two big dudes started on them, the other girls just ran to find a bouncer, but i couldnt take it, i had to help my mates, so i ended up breaking one of the guys noses and kicking another guy where it really, really hurts...And i got into a little trouble, but it is ok, dad dont mind, he was glad i was sticking up for my friends and was glad all i got was a black eye from one of the guys....Lucky we never seen them dudes again, my boyfriend Troy is soooooooo against men hitting women, and it is multiplied by the fact i am his girlfriend, so because i got hit, he was ready to really hurt these dudes....

Oh and it is a good feeling to have a pet so dependant on you, like you are the greatest...Lupin i have had for 6 years almost, so he isnt as in love with me as when he was a pup, he just gets bored and tired with Lautner and Jacob now...lol...but Jacob is like in love with me apparently...lol...and Lautner is just as bad, only he is close to Troy now as well, he wasnt when i first got him 7 weeks ago...lol...

And hahaha yeah, i have an eventful life, but only on the weekends...lol...during the week i am as boring as all get out...basically during the week it is uni, work, work, work, uni, uni...all day for 5 days...The come the weekend i hang with my friends, go clubbing, go on cemetery runs, study and search for proof of vampires and werewolves and pretty much live....lol...trust me, it wasnt like that when i was still in high school! LMAO!
Pretty_Twisted
Pretty_Twisted

Back to top Go down

Post  ♥Kel Bel♥ Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:00 am

'so i ended up breaking one of the guys noses and kicking another guy where it really, really hurts'AWESOME!!!!! U stuck up fr ur friends that what really counts! DAMN! ive got another 5 years of school!
♥Kel Bel♥
♥Kel Bel♥

Back to top Go down

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:03 am

The 5 years will go quick, and then it is all down hill from there, LOL, i mean, the weekends are better when you arent in school anymore, LOL, but the weekdays are just crap, i really dont like this working for a living crap...people should pay me to talk about Jacob...lol...i would like that job...lol....I like my job, but my feet always get way tooooooo sore! LOL!
Pretty_Twisted
Pretty_Twisted

Back to top Go down

Post  TeamJACOBKaiser Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:54 am

lol
i have the rest of this yr and then yr 12 nxt yr.....it's such a scary thought! lol Razz
then gap year for me and then uni, uni, uni, uni. ... affraid
haha tongue

hey can i ask, can u give me a gd site with info bout owning a wolf. site/wateva u can find...cos i tried looking it up and came up with.....nada
lol Razz

and u stick up for ur friends! u go gal! (lol lame i kno but i mean it XP) i hate the situation i'm in right now. so i have enough summative assignments, exams, and exmas revision on my mind, and THEN i have to deal with two of my friends basically hating each other....one of them is one of my best friends and the other is kinda overbearing cos she used to hav a lot of friends and then suddenly had none...so yer sticky situation for me cos i honestly like them both...but ... yerr.... Crying or Very sad Stressssss
TeamJACOBKaiser
TeamJACOBKaiser

Back to top Go down

Post  ♥Kel Bel♥ Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:48 am

Just give ur friends some space they'll work it out

I wnt 2 be a teacher(primary) when im older, wat do u wnt 2 b?

I dnt think my mum would let me anyway....though i could always buy my own property...but thats real expensive....decisions,decisions,decisions.
♥Kel Bel♥
♥Kel Bel♥

Back to top Go down

Post  TeamJACOBKaiser Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:10 pm

basically i want to be a lawyer, but like international relations sort of thing....
so i'm i plan to study, when i'm in uni, double degree of law and international studies...so yer..... Smile
TeamJACOBKaiser
TeamJACOBKaiser

Back to top Go down

Post  Pretty_Twisted Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:53 am

Well i hope your friends can work it all out...

I will have a look in my journal when i get home for the address and numbers i used to obtain my lisence, i am at my dad's place at the moment, so i will have to wait till i get home to do it.

Dudes, i got great news, i entered a novel story competition in March, and i got the call today and they said...I WON! I WON!! Wooo! I get 5 thousand dollars, which will all go into my savings account for my holiday to the States next year when i finish uni...My story was a Lycan story, and the guy that rang was all - you should go and get this published, or at least try too, if i was a publisher i would release it, it is amazing, there is so much detail, and so much information, and the description you used of the transformation was amazing...

YAY me! LOL! I am so happy, i forgot i had even entered! LOL! it was that long ago i forgot all about it...LOL...
Pretty_Twisted
Pretty_Twisted

Back to top Go down

Post  ♥Kel Bel♥ Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:34 am

CONGRATZ!!!!

If ur friends cnt work it out try and remind them of why they became friends in the 1st place like wat they have in common and such...
♥Kel Bel♥
♥Kel Bel♥

Back to top Go down

Post  TeamJACOBKaiser Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:22 pm

OMG CONGRATSS!!!!
That's SO GREAT!

that's the thing...they're MY friends but their not friends with EACH OTHER....so frustrating.... :'(

I will have a look in my journal when i get home for the address and numbers i used to obtain my lisence, i am at my dad's place at the moment, so i will have to wait till i get home to do it.
oh and THANKYOU SO MUCH! ever since i found this out i've been so psyched at the idea that i want to kno everything now! lol cheers
TeamJACOBKaiser
TeamJACOBKaiser

Back to top Go down

Post  ♥Kel Bel♥ Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:16 am

oh....that is a struggle....

THIS IS TRUE!: My bffl has like 5 bf(best friends) and one who hangs out with us reeeeely doesnt like me but i talk 2 her and stuff anyway cause then i dnt upset my bffl and stuff....u should tell them this is upsetting u and they probably wouldn't like it much if their upsetting u...
♥Kel Bel♥
♥Kel Bel♥

Back to top Go down

Post  TeamJACOBKaiser Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:57 am

well one of them (the one closest to me) already knos that and she tries to tone it down
but once there was this all internet/myspace hype thing and ( ok girl close to me = GirlA, girl who is my friends and close but not AS close = GirlB), GirlB's rents called the police on GirlA and there was this whole misunderstanding and total BS, so yer that's mainly why GirlA hates GirlB.
but also GirlB's mum is in on EVERYTHING! as in Girl B has no privacy, and she can't even keep her passwords to e-mail/msn/even her SCHL account, secret...and then that ALSO spills into friendship....and it's jst....not cool. i mean yer it's ok, but the way it is with GirlB is WAAAY TOO INTENSE Shocked ....
and GirlB has no friends and is kinda hlding on to me really really hard.....trying to take me away/get my attention, when i'll be with GirlA and my other best friends...and it's like i like her....but when she's too intense it's jst.......TOO intense........*sigh....*
i feel like i'm rambling....reapeating myself.....not making any sense....
i'll shupt up now.... silent
TeamJACOBKaiser
TeamJACOBKaiser

Back to top Go down

Post  ♥Kel Bel♥ Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:04 am

Ur not rambling, thats more of a sticky position than i thought....hmm..... so this 'GirlB' parents called the police on 'GirlA', is that right?
♥Kel Bel♥
♥Kel Bel♥

Back to top Go down

Post  TeamJACOBKaiser Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:02 am

yer
bcos of some stupid internet misunderstanding
therefore GirlA very very wary and GirlB gets on her nerves, annoyance wise....

:s?
TeamJACOBKaiser
TeamJACOBKaiser

Back to top Go down

Post  ♥Kel Bel♥ Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:15 am

so how long has this been going on fr?
♥Kel Bel♥
♥Kel Bel♥

Back to top Go down

Post  TeamJACOBKaiser Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:01 pm

HAH!!
2 or 3 years.....
TeamJACOBKaiser
TeamJACOBKaiser

Back to top Go down

Post  ♥Kel Bel♥ Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:51 pm

R U SERIOUS! that is soooo long! i dnt mean 2 offend or anything. Very Happy

Wow thts a long time...anyway i give up every piece of advice i give backfires so*shrug*...
♥Kel Bel♥
♥Kel Bel♥

Back to top Go down

Post  TeamJACOBKaiser Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:28 am

haha
lol
no offense taken Very Happy

yer....i think everyone's given up....
there WAS this laspe......and then idk...something happened again *shrug*
wateva
*sigh*jst something i gotta live with
TeamJACOBKaiser
TeamJACOBKaiser

Back to top Go down

Post  ♥Kel Bel♥ Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:31 am

and...its not somethin u get used 2...
♥Kel Bel♥
♥Kel Bel♥

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down