Team Jacob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roll Out The Red Carpet! haha

+2
spitzfire321
Pretty_Twisted
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Roll Out The Red Carpet! haha Empty Roll Out The Red Carpet! haha

Post  Pretty_Twisted Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:24 pm

Ok im kidding, i wish i was a celeb, but im not.

My name is Tennille, i am 20, almost 21, and i am from Sydney Australia. I got into Twilight when the first book came out, and to be honest, i didnt like as much then as i do now, it wasnt until New Moon came out that i really got into the series. I have to admitt, it is all because of Jacob. I love Jacob. If the entire series was all about Edward and Bella, i dont think i would have bothered reading anymore after New Moon. Thankfully it got more interesting and i fell in love the series.

Umm, ok, about me, well obviously i am Team Jacob. Hardcore at that. I am a university student, studying journalism and advanced English and Literature. I play the electric guitar and bass guitar. My passion is MotoX. I compete in competitions and have had many broken bone, totally worth it though, since i got to finally meet my MotoX idol, Carey Hart the other day! Yippee!....ummmm, im not that interesting really...Oh i work part time at an animal shelter and have since obtained my domesticated wolf lisence. I have a red/brown timber wolf, who, obviously, i named Jacob, he is adorable, but a pain in the butt because they are so stubborn and really hard to domesticate into society.

Ok, i like to talk alot, especially when it comes to Twilight and Jacob...So yeah, i think i will shush up now!

Nice to meet yall, im sure the forums are going to be great.
Pretty_Twisted
Pretty_Twisted

Back to top Go down

Roll Out The Red Carpet! haha Empty Re: Roll Out The Red Carpet! haha

Post  spitzfire321 Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:03 pm

kool, welcome 2 dis site tongue <- rock on!!!

random thought- i wish i could play electric guitar, but i play violin... cum on mom!!! let me rock out!!! i hav 2 wait till i "master" da violin...
spitzfire321
spitzfire321

Back to top Go down

Post  Pretty_Twisted Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:17 pm

Thank! Very Happy

I always wanted to play a more classical instrument, like the violin or trumpet or something. But i think i was too lazy, then i ended up being a pretty stereotypical (and i quote) 'Freaky Goth Chick'...lol...

So how long have you been playing violin for?
Pretty_Twisted
Pretty_Twisted

Back to top Go down

Post  spitzfire321 Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:21 pm

ummm, ok since 2nd grade which means ive been palyin 4... hld on... 4 years. o yea, my friendz kall me "Gothy" or "Hip Hop Rocker"... weird, i dnt c it... tongue
spitzfire321
spitzfire321

Back to top Go down

Post  ♥Kel Bel♥ Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:07 am

i play the flute and the piano
♥Kel Bel♥
♥Kel Bel♥

Back to top Go down

Post  Pretty_Twisted Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:16 am

I played piano for about 4 weeks! LOL! Then i got my very own dirt bike on my 15th Bday and from there it was all about doing dangerous stunts on dirt mounds, and that is pretty much when i went - OK no more instruments for me, 2 is enough, LOL, so from there i just hurt myself...alot....but stuck to it because MotoX is more then a sport, it is a passion!
Pretty_Twisted
Pretty_Twisted

Back to top Go down

Post  ♥Kel Bel♥ Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:20 am

my bros got a motorbike between them for christmas and i rode it straight into our wooden fence on Christmas day and scratched and bruised my legs and grazed my chin and neck and bruised my arms, im 2 nervous 2 get back on! Embarassed
♥Kel Bel♥
♥Kel Bel♥

Back to top Go down

Post  Pretty_Twisted Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:28 am

Dude, you need to get back on. That is the one piece of advice you need to give people who fall off, because if you dont get back on now you will be to scared or nervous to get back on when you are older.

Well i have had heaps of injuries, i have had -
a broken nose, broken collar bone, broken cheekbone, broken left arm twice, broken my right foot twice n left foot once, broken probably all my fingers by now, had a chipped knee cap on my right knee and a few bruised and broke ribs, all over the space of 5 years since i was legal to ride! LOL! But it is still fun, and i always get back on. I recently just got over a broken wrist, like a week ago, and before it was fully healed, but out of the sling i was back on the motorcycle.
Pretty_Twisted
Pretty_Twisted

Back to top Go down

Post  ♥Kel Bel♥ Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:33 am

ive neva broken anything and i dont plan 2, i dnt wnt 2 ride a motorbike when im older anyway so...
♥Kel Bel♥
♥Kel Bel♥

Back to top Go down

Post  Pretty_Twisted Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:36 am

What if you have a boyfriend who rides one and wants to take you for a ride? Because i find riding with someone alot scarier then riding myself...

And hahaha yeah, i would suggest not breaking any bones, LOL, it isnt very fun. And it kinda hurts a little bit.
Pretty_Twisted
Pretty_Twisted

Back to top Go down

Post  ♥Kel Bel♥ Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:38 am

i'd feel safer if I wasnt at the wheel of the bike(like driving) and im only 13 so i probably wont have a b-friend untl im like 16
♥Kel Bel♥
♥Kel Bel♥

Back to top Go down

Post  Pretty_Twisted Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:41 am

Wow, 13, well yeah, guess i didnt realise that. Must be all the studying i have been doing tonight! WOW, you do have long way to go before you will even really date. I feel kinda old now since i am 20! LOL!
Pretty_Twisted
Pretty_Twisted

Back to top Go down

Post  ♥Kel Bel♥ Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:42 am

yeh well i luv taylor and hes 3 years older than me so..
♥Kel Bel♥
♥Kel Bel♥

Back to top Go down

Post  Pretty_Twisted Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:45 am

Hahaha yeah, i love Taylor as well, and he is 3 years younger then me, but thats cool, i am quite content being what most would consider a cougar for Taylor Lautner! I mean, he is over 16, which means, with his consent it is legal. Unlike when i was over 16 and he wasnt, i had to lower my obsession a little around people i didnt know, just incase they thought i was weird! LOL!
Pretty_Twisted
Pretty_Twisted

Back to top Go down

Post  ♥Kel Bel♥ Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:47 am

well my mum doesn't know about my obsession fr him only fr the twilight saga
♥Kel Bel♥
♥Kel Bel♥

Back to top Go down

Post  Pretty_Twisted Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:50 am

Oh well, everyone, even people i dont speak to at university, but they know who i am, all know how obsessed i am with Taylor, and Twilight for that matter. I mean, of course my family knows i am obsessed with Taylor, i have been since i seen him in Shadow Fury. So they have known for ages. It did shock them when they found out how Twilight obsessed i was, they were under the impression someone can only handle on obsession at a time. I manage to juggle a few obsessions though!

Ha these forums are great, it is good to be able to talk about Taylor and Jacob and not have 47824783257874395930 Edward fans team up on me and jump down my throat! LOL!
Pretty_Twisted
Pretty_Twisted

Back to top Go down

Post  ♥Kel Bel♥ Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:53 am

i would never tell my mum how obsessed i am! or anyone fr that matter...
♥Kel Bel♥
♥Kel Bel♥

Back to top Go down

Post  TeamJACOBKaiser Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:21 pm

lol well i'm 15, studying yr 11....gaaahhhh, it's so scary to think i have only the end half of this year and then next year and i am NO LONGER IN SCHOOL affraid
LOL tongue

and y wouldn't ur mum kno bout ur obsession? is it jst embarrassing for you? or is there another reason?
lol everyone knows about my obsssions cos they usually just come out in a randomly in a conversation Razz
mainly because most of the time, i'm one of those peopl who's in the groups but is only WATCHING the conversation and occassionally putting my two cents in. but when i've got something like....oh idk.....JACOB, on my mind, it comes out into the conversation.
and then that's where i usually get killed by the Team Edward ppl at my schl.

SERIOUSLY!!! THERE'S 500 PPL AT MY SCHL AND I AM THE ONLY TEAM JACOB!!!! you would've thought there would be at least....oh idk....TWO. Sad lol (and yes my schl is seriously small for a reception - yr 12 schl)

i kno right Smile
i've been posting on thetwilightforums.com and another one....everything i've said something it gets completely disregarded (unless i say something nice bout Edward) or they say "NO! Team EDWARD blah blah blah" hahaha Razz
TeamJACOBKaiser
TeamJACOBKaiser

Location : Cliff Diving in La Push with the La Push gang....especially with Jacob.... :)

http://www.myspace.com/kai_to_the_la93

Back to top Go down

Post  Pretty_Twisted Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:14 pm

500 people at school, wow that is tiny! My school had like 2000 people from year 7 to 12...and i finished school in 2005, and that was scary, but now, i am finishing my university courses next year and that is even scarier, i feel so old. Although in uni, there are a few other Team Jacob people. I get along with them really well. But uh, all my friends, and family who have read the books love Edward, i really dont get it.

And dude, thetwilightforums.com, before you annd like, 12 other Jacob people joined and actually started replying to topics, i was like only active Jacob member on their, hence the reasons i am close to 2000 posts over there, because i spent alot of time arguing and defending Jacob....But it is so worth it. I mean, they are allowed to ignore me (or try to anyway) and i dont like repeating myself, so sometimes i just have to walk away because it is clear the dont always listen! LOL!
Pretty_Twisted
Pretty_Twisted

Back to top Go down

Post  spitzfire321 Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:38 pm

so, r u happy u found dis website???
spitzfire321
spitzfire321

Back to top Go down

Post  Pretty_Twisted Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:39 pm

Hahaha most definatly! I never used forum things till not to long ago, and i dont search for them, but one of the members on here, cant remember which one, sorry, is on thetwilightforums.com, and they mentioned it, so i joined, and i am loving it.
Pretty_Twisted
Pretty_Twisted

Back to top Go down

Post  spitzfire321 Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:59 am

kool... tongue
spitzfire321
spitzfire321

Back to top Go down

Post  TeamJACOBKaiser Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:48 am

Pretty_Twisted wrote:Hahaha most definatly! I never used forum things till not to long ago, and i dont search for them, but one of the members on here, cant remember which one, sorry, is on thetwilightforums.com, and they mentioned it, so i joined, and i am loving it.

lol yer, that was me Smile

yer my school is tiny! but i actually like it that way Smile smaller classes are da bomb (...lol i can't believe i actually wrote that XD). but now we have this new head misstress... don't really like what she's doin to the schl...oh well I'M GETTING OUT SOON!!!!!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO cheers
TeamJACOBKaiser
TeamJACOBKaiser

Location : Cliff Diving in La Push with the La Push gang....especially with Jacob.... :)

http://www.myspace.com/kai_to_the_la93

Back to top Go down

Post  ♥Kel Bel♥ Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:20 am

well... i dont want 2 explain, personal reasons,u know.... In my school there is from Yr 7-Yr 12 and 180 students in each year.....
♥Kel Bel♥
♥Kel Bel♥

Back to top Go down

Post  Pretty_Twisted Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:46 am

i have a friend who cant even tell her parents how obsessed she is with Edward because he is a vampire and they would freak...parents are so weird sometimes...

Lol and yeah, it was you who mentioned it, i was on the twilight forums earlier and seen it, and then i was all - you should join...NOW...I wonder if those peeps will listen...
Pretty_Twisted
Pretty_Twisted

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum