Team Jacob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do Jacob And Renesmee Belong Together?

5 posters

Go down

Do Jacob And Renesmee Belong Together? Empty Do Jacob And Renesmee Belong Together?

Post  jacobcrzy Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:45 pm

He's imprinted on her... But she's a vampire!
jacobcrzy
jacobcrzy

Back to top Go down

Do Jacob And Renesmee Belong Together? Empty Re: Do Jacob And Renesmee Belong Together?

Post  ♥Kel Bel♥ Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:41 am

half vampire and no, because he should be mine! lol, im serious!
♥Kel Bel♥
♥Kel Bel♥

Back to top Go down

Do Jacob And Renesmee Belong Together? Empty Re: Do Jacob And Renesmee Belong Together?

Post  Mrs.Alex Black Sun May 09, 2010 9:00 am

Both of you are wrong #1 Remember in Breaking Dawn he said he is not in love with her because Edward would have not let him live that long if it was like that #2 She has a choice and maybe she says no (she would have to be crazy *snickers*) #3 Jacob belongs with me!!! *snarls in defense* *growls* *Thinks about phasing* *phases* *brakes computer* *cusses under breath* *send* (well that was fun)
Mrs.Alex Black
Mrs.Alex Black

Back to top Go down

Post  IRunWithThePack22 Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:32 pm

I honestly dont think they should be together and he never would have imprinted on her if Bella hadnt chosen the sparkly leech. thats the only reason Renesme came to be in the story at all because of the imbalance in the story. Jake had to have a happy ending because Bella is an idiot and chose the stupid parasite over Jake
IRunWithThePack22
IRunWithThePack22

Back to top Go down

Post  ♥Kel Bel♥ Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:39 pm

i agree with IRunWithThePack22

BUT I DISAGREE WITH MRS ALEX BLACK!!! HE'S MINE!!! *growls and snarls*
♥Kel Bel♥
♥Kel Bel♥

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Alex Black Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:28 am

*Grrrrrrrrr* not in ur life time Kel Bel your just sad because HE CHOOSE ME
*Phases* *waits for Kel Bel* *Growls Snarls Barks* *Phases back to see Jake* *snickers cause hes mine forever*
*snickers again because hes not Kel Bels* jajajajajajajaajajajajajajajajajajajajaaj
Mrs.Alex Black
Mrs.Alex Black

Back to top Go down

Post  IwillBeALycan Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:16 am

I concur, renesme was a sad excuse at giving jacob a happy ending. i blame it on editors, more and more books feel like the endings are rushed to tie things up and force an end to the novel, or leave out to many questions or leave bad answers like jake's imprinting. i think it would have been better if it ended with jake alone, that way we could wonder, and if the author wanted to she could come back and write more of his veiw and story.
A wolf will never imprint on a vampire or half-vampire because
-imprinting always leads to bigger badder wolfs, wolfs and vamps cant mate and vampires cant, they are frozen in time. half vampires grow till the reach maturity, but retain a heart beat, dose this mean a female hybrid could bear child, idk, but it seems that the wolf and vamp dna wouldnt mix if one could. if it did, it would be human chromosome(from the hybrid mother) with the wolfs dna, so it would be born either as a pure human(little to no influence of either supernatural dna) or as a wolf shifter

IwillBeALycan

Back to top Go down

Post  ♥Kel Bel♥ Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:55 am

thts wat i always think, tht the vamp dna and wolf dna would mix and kill the child or somethn
♥Kel Bel♥
♥Kel Bel♥

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down