Team Jacob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jacob vs Edward

+10
Pretty_Twisted
spitzfire321
♥Kel Bel♥
punkrockableprincess15
Rraven Black
werewolf girl
4evrBlack
ashantii
Jacobblack'sgirlfriend
sillymoonboy
14 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Jacob vs Edward - Page 2 Empty Re: Jacob vs Edward

Post  ♥Kel Bel♥ Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:30 am

it's all cool....... soz, thinking bout Jake again. Now xxn@0m!xx if i keep thinkin of ur pic im goin 2, o crap it's happening *hyperventalating, more hyperventalating, even more hyperventalating* i think it's ova. No it's coming back *HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYPPEEEEERRRRRVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNTTTTTTTTAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!*
♥Kel Bel♥
♥Kel Bel♥

Back to top Go down

Post  spitzfire321 Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:05 pm

XD!!!!!!!!! it has dat effect on peepz lol!
spitzfire321
spitzfire321

Back to top Go down

Post  ♥Kel Bel♥ Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:57 am

especially because his pants are like half way down his pelvis!
♥Kel Bel♥
♥Kel Bel♥

Back to top Go down

Post  spitzfire321 Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:08 pm

ROTFLMAO!!! XD!!! *falls outta chair* srry... i kno rite!!! itz...mezmorizing Shocked
spitzfire321
spitzfire321

Back to top Go down

Post  ♥Kel Bel♥ Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:25 am

it's not that funny! Embarassed
♥Kel Bel♥
♥Kel Bel♥

Back to top Go down

Post  spitzfire321 Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:49 pm

itz ur *hyperventalating, more hyperventalating, even more hyperventalating* datz so LOL-ish
spitzfire321
spitzfire321

Back to top Go down

Post  ♥Kel Bel♥ Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:57 am

it's not funny! this is an angry blush Embarassed
♥Kel Bel♥
♥Kel Bel♥

Back to top Go down

Post  spitzfire321 Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:53 pm

k, den ill just change my avatar 2 ed
spitzfire321
spitzfire321

Back to top Go down

Post  ♥Kel Bel♥ Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:01 am

no plz dont, oh wait u already have! He is so ugly! ill stop hyperventalating if u change it back plz!
♥Kel Bel♥
♥Kel Bel♥

Back to top Go down

Post  spitzfire321 Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:52 pm

way ahead of u my friend Wink

WELCOME BAK SHIRTLESS JACOB!!! WHOOOOO!!! tongue
spitzfire321
spitzfire321

Back to top Go down

Post  ♥Kel Bel♥ Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:32 am

YAY!!!!!!!
♥Kel Bel♥
♥Kel Bel♥

Back to top Go down

Post  spitzfire321 Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:32 pm

im soo happy lol! !!!! ill neva put dat pic up AGAIN!!! No
spitzfire321
spitzfire321

Back to top Go down

Post  Pretty_Twisted Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:51 pm

Ok, Edward or Jacob...Well the choice is obvious really, Jacob.

I mean, i dont hate Edward, but i am starting to the more i re-read the series, and the more i keep having encounters with crazy 15 year old Edward fans who think Jacob is the worst thing the world has ever seen. I hated Edward, and Bella first read through, i still hate Bella, but i dont mind Edward as much, he is boring as all get out, and he does bug me with his over-protective nature and the fact he lets Bella think the world revolves around her (like she didnt enough already).

But more over, it is a handful of Team Edward people who have made me really like him less and less. Because i dont see why a 15 year old girl would feel the need to throw her chocolate milkshake all over my Team Jacob shirt in front of normal people, in the shopping center, i almost snapped, if she had of been my age, or older, it would have been on, as i snap when someone looks at me the wrong way, something like that, well, to use a Twilight analogy, would have me phasing out in front of the shoppers. So she was lucky she looked so young. LOL!!

I just find Edward too boring, and i honestly, not realistic, i mean, i read to escape the world, but Jacob was more realistic that if felt like, i dont know, i could actually be part of that world. Ok well, it made sense to me! LOL!!

I just really love Jacob. He is great! For so many reasons, all of which, on a mixed forum, i would sit here and name, but im sure most, if not all, of our reasons are the same!
Pretty_Twisted
Pretty_Twisted

Back to top Go down

Post  spitzfire321 Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:59 pm

he treats bells lyk he (oops) i meant SHE is da center of EVERYTHING!!! even I dnt wanna b treated lyk dat. o yea, if sum1 did dat 2 my shirt idc if dey r younger dan me i would hav snapped on dem (meanin dat i would hav kicked dere ass Twisted Evil )
spitzfire321
spitzfire321

Back to top Go down

Post  Pretty_Twisted Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:08 pm

Yeah, Bella already thought she was the centre of the universe, and Edward just added to that. I am with you, i personally, would hate someone treating me like it was all bout me, i like to have fun with my partner, and just be able to muck around, and if we argue, we argue, it happens, but with Edward, he just agree's with everything you say and want. Where is the fun in that.

Oh and i totally would have been arrested if i snapped, cops tend to be not far from anywhere where i live and the shopping center usually has about 3 cops in the area, so i couldnt do anything back to her, but i did throw a chair and it almost smacked her in the back when she walked away, but it missed. Rolling Eyes

I dont know, some Edward fans are great, but some are just a little too, anti Jake for my liking. I have had another person push me into the gutter when i was out clubbing on a Hens night with my step sis, and well, considering the legal drinking age is 18, i got to get a good hit in that time. Because it wasnt a minor and i wouldnt get into any bad trouble. Although, i kinda asked for it that time, LOL, because i was drunk and me and a friend were screaming stuff, pretty mean stuff, about Edward, LOL, and yelling about how great Jacob was....alcohol and Twilight fans (Edward or Jacob) are not a good mix.

Some people just take it all wayyyyy to seriously. LOL.

Like did yall hear about the Team Edward brick throwing fan? Laughing Weird!

So yeah, my dislike for Edward is increased somewhat because of the fans who are so diehard (kinda like i am with Jacob) but they just overstep the line! LOL!
Pretty_Twisted
Pretty_Twisted

Back to top Go down

Post  spitzfire321 Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:13 pm

i would hav just got a milk shake in dumped on her hair n shirt Twisted Evil . n yea ed fanz r SERIOUS!!!! dere were dese 2 gurlz dey went up 2 rob/ed n sayd "We r PRE-BITTEN, can u lick dis part of our neck" (eww... pale )
spitzfire321
spitzfire321

Back to top Go down

Post  Pretty_Twisted Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:21 pm

Yeah, one girl told Rob she was going to committ suicide is he didnt kiss her, or something like that...to be that is way over obsessed, that is like a whole new level of rabid fangirl. I mean, i am obsessed with Taylor Lautner, like i was in love with him since i seen him in the TV Movie when i was 13 called Shadow Fury. Then when i found out he was playing Jacob, well i cried, i was like - OMJ! My fav actor and my fav ever fictional character...woooo! I have thousands of pics, video's and i taped all the TV spots he did on shows like My Wife and Kids, Summerland and the Bernie Mack Show...But to threaten suicide...nope, i wouldnt go that far....would u stalk him?....hmmmm....only if i knew i wasnt going to get caught...so probably yes...LOL!

I just love Jacob, and Taylor, match made in heaven in my eyes. LOL. But suicide...NOOOO! Not for anyone! LMAO!
Pretty_Twisted
Pretty_Twisted

Back to top Go down

Post  spitzfire321 Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:24 pm

XD!!! o wow... he wuz my fav since.... ummm... Sharkboy n Lavagirl
spitzfire321
spitzfire321

Back to top Go down

Post  Pretty_Twisted Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:27 pm

Hahaha i love that movie, i remember i was like 15 or 16 when it came out, and i made my dad pre-order tickets in case it sold out, and it wasnt, there was hardly anyone there. But i was like - dad you need to pre-book the tickets, Taylor Lautner is in it! So that was the only reason i watched it. But then i loved it. And am proud to admitt i can quote the entire movie! It is sad to most, considering how old i am, but i dont care, i had to buy a new Sharboy and Lavagirl DVD the other month because mine wasnt working i had watched it that much! Embarassed
Pretty_Twisted
Pretty_Twisted

Back to top Go down

Post  spitzfire321 Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:36 pm

i wuz lyk "...dis movie iz crap!!!!" da ONLY reason i watched it wuz cuz taylor wuz in it, i wuz lyk "it just got more interesting" Wink
spitzfire321
spitzfire321

Back to top Go down

Post  Pretty_Twisted Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:40 pm

Hahaha i loved it. The only reason i wanted to watch it was because i was already obsessed with Taylor, and i am the first to admit, i doubt that i would have liked it if it was someone else in the movie. Who knows, maybe i would, i have watched it enough times! LOL! I love when he sings the 'dream' song, that cracks me up! LOL!
Pretty_Twisted
Pretty_Twisted

Back to top Go down

Post  spitzfire321 Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:50 pm

i remember wen i saw dat part w/ him singin dis iz xactly wat went through my mind "...o shytt"
spitzfire321
spitzfire321

Back to top Go down

Post  ♥Kel Bel♥ Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:59 am

i liked him singin, but it would of changed since then(his voice i mean) and i saw him in Cheaper by the Dozen 2 and he was sooooo cute, im like 3 years younger than him and i was the same as u Pretty_Twisted i was like my fav actor and my fav Twilight character together Hooray! But then i heard rumours that Taylor wasn't playing Jake and i was like 'NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!' Lucky he is, there would be a lot of unhappy twilight fans if he wasn't playing Jake!!!!!
♥Kel Bel♥
♥Kel Bel♥

Back to top Go down

Post  Pretty_Twisted Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:11 am

Well i seen Taylor singing a Miley Cyrus song on youtube, and his voice has definatly changed. And OMJ i loved him in Cheaper By The Dozen 2. I only watched it because Taylor was in it, and i was and always will be obsessed with him. i hate the first Cheaper By The Dozen movie, and only watched the second because of Taylor!

Oh and talking of when Taylor hadnt been signed right away to New Moon. I was soooo angry, i was ready to go oversea's and hurt someone. I was shaking and screaming at my boyfriend when i read he might be replaced, i swear, my family wanted to put me in an asylum, but i was so angry, i just argued with people so much on the point on other Twilight Forums they kicked me off, but had since asked me back when i was right and Taylor was re-signed. I told them he could do it, they didnt listen, i was too passionate and they kicked me off, then when Taylor was re-signed they were all - pleeease come back Tennille, we need your Jacob input, it makes our arguments more fun then when we are all Edward-ians....I went back, but i dont post as much now...LOL...Only when i need to defend Jake....Because yeah, i was pretty angry when there was talk of him being replaced.
Pretty_Twisted
Pretty_Twisted

Back to top Go down

Post  ♥Kel Bel♥ Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:14 am

yeh i saw the utube vid but he barely sung

i was sso pissed when i heard that they might replace him!
♥Kel Bel♥
♥Kel Bel♥

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next