Team Jacob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Better story if Bella got with Jacob? ..

+2
♥Kel Bel♥
AmyLautner.
6 posters

Go down

Better story if Bella got with Jacob? .. Empty Better story if Bella got with Jacob? ..

Post  AmyLautner. Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:22 am

I think It would of made a better story if Bella got with Jacob.
It could of went something like this..
Bella rejects Edward and gets with Jake. Edward gets angry and fights Jake, resulting in a full blown Pack Of Wolfs vs. Vampires fight. One of the Vampires gets killed. The Cullens move away, kidnapping Bella. The wolfs find her, they fight with the Cullens again. Months later, Edward then hears about Bella's pregnancy with Jacobs puppies, and comes back. The puppies are born and Edward kidnapps one of them, threatening to "make the change" on it unless Bella gets back with him. Jacob gets angry and kills Edward.

hahah. something like that anyway.
what do you think? feel free to write your own storys bellow Very Happy

AmyLautner.

http://www.twitter.com/bieberLDN

Back to top Go down

Better story if Bella got with Jacob? .. Empty Re: Better story if Bella got with Jacob? ..

Post  ♥Kel Bel♥ Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:28 am

lol, im not sure if tht would be a big hit though...
♥Kel Bel♥
♥Kel Bel♥

Back to top Go down

Better story if Bella got with Jacob? .. Empty Re: Better story if Bella got with Jacob? ..

Post  MizBanana98 Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:38 am

I absolutely LOVE Jacob Black and I was completely heart broken when Bella left him to go to Italy but I've got to say I'm glad she did because if she didn't Renesmee would never have been born and Renesmee makes Jake happy. Plus I think Jake and Nessie are SO cute together.

MizBanana98

Back to top Go down

Post  ♥Kel Bel♥ Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:04 am

i think him and i would be cuter, lol, jkes. I think Bella's stupid full stop.
♥Kel Bel♥
♥Kel Bel♥

Back to top Go down

Better story if Bella got with Jacob? .. Empty Wow hahahahahahahahahahah

Post  Mrs.Alex Black Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:59 pm

That is so cool you should follow up on your story!! I'm working on my own!!! I'll type it on here eventually!! Very Happy Cool Surprised Smile What a Face alien rabbit bounce tongue sunny bom cheers drunken lol! afro flower albino cherry farao king queen
Mrs.Alex Black
Mrs.Alex Black

Back to top Go down

Post  ♥Kel Bel♥ Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:58 pm

lol, FACES!!!
♥Kel Bel♥
♥Kel Bel♥

Back to top Go down

Post  nino21 Fri May 21, 2010 7:56 am

i dont think so. jacob deserves someone much more better than bella and he got nessie.i suppose the pain he suffered before could be justified by the prize he got in the end.though i felt real bad for him when i read the second part of breaking dawn. he did suffer a lot Sad((((((

nino21

Back to top Go down

Post  nino21 Fri May 21, 2010 8:09 am

it definitely wouldnt have been better if bella had got on with jacob. there was just to much history between her and edward and if she rejected him well she would never be happy again and jacob would have had to suffer with her so i guess meyers version is the best cause everyone got what they wanted a happy ending
i really like jacob though and i felt really sad for him through eclipse and the beginning of breaking dawn. bella did really hurt him so much that it was criminal. that three day burning should have been 30 so that she could feel what jacob had.
but she suffered a lot in new moon so i think edward is the one to blame in all this mess. he caused bella pain by leaving her and then caused jacob pain by taking her away from him
edwards a jerk

nino21

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Alex Black Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:19 pm

♥Kel Bel♥ wrote:lol, FACES!!!
IKR I thought that too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shocked Shocked Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Smile Laughing Cool Laughing Laughing Mad Razz Razz Embarassed Embarassed Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink Wink Question Idea Arrow Neutral What a Face Like a Star @ heaven cherry cherry albino sunny sunny sunny Sleep Sleep santa santa santa queen queen queen geek geek jocolor jocolor scratch scratch king king farao farao farao rendeer santa santa albino cherry cherry cherry cherry lol! lol! study study study afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Mrs.Alex Black
Mrs.Alex Black

Back to top Go down

Post  ♥Kel Bel♥ Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:19 pm

hahahahaha, i think everything is EDWARDS FAULT!!!
♥Kel Bel♥
♥Kel Bel♥

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.Alex Black Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:34 am

OMG IKR!!!!!!!!!!
I blamed him from day 1
Mrs.Alex Black
Mrs.Alex Black

Back to top Go down

Better story if Bella got with Jacob? .. Empty continue the saga??

Post  **TeamJacobforever** Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:07 pm

i think they should continue the twilight saga!! what do you think?good idea or no?
**TeamJacobforever**
**TeamJacobforever**

Back to top Go down

Post  ♥Kel Bel♥ Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:09 am

no i dont, i think its pretty good where its finished
♥Kel Bel♥
♥Kel Bel♥

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down