Team Jacob
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Switzerland: you are here. (SPOILERS)

+2
4evrBlack
Skye
6 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Switzerland: you are here. (SPOILERS) Empty Switzerland: you are here. (SPOILERS)

Post  Skye Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:57 pm

Werewolves(*coughshapeshifterscough*) are awesome. We have all come to that conclusion, because we are all here. Quil and Embry and Seth and Jacob and Leah and Sam and--well all of them--are awesome, have defended Bella and the Cullen/Hale and are the most awesome creatures around. I'd die to have a huge wolf follow me around to the end of the world. Yes, the wolves are amazing and awesome in all and every aspects. If you deny this, go to the stupid Cullenist sites.

However.

Notice how Jacob's imprint is half vampire. Notice how that's half VAMPIRE. See, little Nessie is the very embodiement of Switzerland. Half belongs to the wolves and the other half to the vampires. Or, well, something like that.

The vampires are awesome--or at least cool(oh gosh I didn't even realize the pun until it was too late)--for the simple fact that they spawned Jacob's imprint. And then they're cool because they don't burn in the sun and they don't kill humans. Well, the Cullen and Denali don't. Can't say the same about the rest. Regardless, the vampires have it going for them! They don't harm anyone, and if/when they do, they cover their tracks, make sure humankind never realizes a thing. They're doing us a favor really. So you all better be thankful the Volturi exist. They're idiots at times, but who isn't?

All those who vote Switzerland, raise your hand.
Skye
Skye

http://hitaruhigakura.sheezyart.com

Back to top Go down

Switzerland: you are here. (SPOILERS) Empty Re: Switzerland: you are here. (SPOILERS)

Post  4evrBlack Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:51 pm

Lol, since no one replied Im guessing no one is Team Switz...everyone here is all Team Jacob Very Happy

I wish Jacob imprinted on a human, but I think Meyer had him imprint on a half an half to end the fight between the two groups there. If you remember the shapeshifters were about to attack the vampires because Bella was preganant, thanks to Jacob imprinting on Nessie they could not harm her. Hence the war between them two ended.

I don't see the big deal about Bella, she moans so much and is SUCH a drama queen. Rolling Eyes
4evrBlack
4evrBlack

Back to top Go down

Switzerland: you are here. (SPOILERS) Empty cullens

Post  werewolf girl Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:47 pm

the cullens(cough* stupid leeches) should get credit for that part(that part refers to nessie and jake), however i think that the wolves wouldn't have attached the cullens anyway because jake was there. me thinks that jake would not have let them attach bella anyway because they are friends. Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
werewolf girl
werewolf girl

Back to top Go down

Switzerland: you are here. (SPOILERS) Empty Re: Switzerland: you are here. (SPOILERS)

Post  Skye Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:51 pm

Well see, I'm not sure. I mean Jacob was pretty well bent on killing Renesmée before he saw her (and imprinted on her). So I'm guessing that he probably would've attacked Bella himself. Or just run away from the whole thing. Again.

But hey, who knows?

And Team Switz' should have more members. Too much hate and not enough undecided love. :c
Skye
Skye

Back to top Go down

Switzerland: you are here. (SPOILERS) Empty mmhh

Post  ♥Kel Bel♥ Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:01 am

I am like 10/10 for Jake BUT saying that i dont mind the vamps either except fr Rosalie, i hate her, all she cares about is the baby. 'this is whats best for the baby' 'thats whats best for the baby' shutup u stupid blonde!

I liked that Jake kept doing blond jokes to rosalie.
♥Kel Bel♥
♥Kel Bel♥

Back to top Go down

Switzerland: you are here. (SPOILERS) Empty A TEAM SWITZ PEEP!!!!

Post  spitzfire321 Wed May 13, 2009 7:02 pm

im on team switzerland, although i smell like i've been with jacob black (quiz rocket quizzes)
spitzfire321
spitzfire321

Back to top Go down

Post  ♥Kel Bel♥ Thu May 14, 2009 6:21 am

xxn@0m!xx wrote:im on team switzerland, although i smell like i've been with jacob black (quiz rocket quizzes)
what do you mean when u said 'quiz rocket quizzes'
♥Kel Bel♥
♥Kel Bel♥

Back to top Go down

Post  spitzfire321 Thu May 14, 2009 5:37 pm

MsPiano wrote:
xxn@0m!xx wrote:im on team switzerland, although i smell like i've been with jacob black (quiz rocket quizzes)
what do you mean when u said 'quiz rocket quizzes'

i mean that i took some quizzes on quiz rocket
spitzfire321
spitzfire321

Back to top Go down

Post  ♥Kel Bel♥ Fri May 15, 2009 7:14 am

oh, soz!
♥Kel Bel♥
♥Kel Bel♥

Back to top Go down

Post  Skye Thu May 28, 2009 6:11 pm

Yayyyy, Switzerland's population is going up!! So happy to see that. Very Happy Nice to know that both parties can live in harmony once in a while.

I have to agree, Rosalie's a bit of a dumb blonde... Though you have to admit that her past pretty much has everythign to do with who she is, so you can hardly blame her for being so self absorbed...
Skye
Skye

Back to top Go down

Post  ♥Kel Bel♥ Fri May 29, 2009 6:26 am

yeh, but still like she could have been a bit nicer to Jake, like he is Bella's best friend and she wants Bella's baby so...
♥Kel Bel♥
♥Kel Bel♥

Back to top Go down

Post  Skye Fri May 29, 2009 7:14 pm

...But she pretty much hates Bella. She only likes Renesmée. And Jake's a werewolf of all things. She has every reason to hate him like she does. xD I'm amazed she doesn't hate him even more than she already does!
Skye
Skye

Back to top Go down

Post  ♥Kel Bel♥ Sat May 30, 2009 6:47 am

Too bad Bella survived then hey, like she only got her 'moment of motherhood' she didn't get a whole life of it, yes! But Jake's so adorable and fiesty how could she not like him?!
♥Kel Bel♥
♥Kel Bel♥

Back to top Go down

Post  spitzfire321 Sat May 30, 2009 10:18 pm

easy, just figure out every negitive thing about that person (or hawt werewolf) and u can hate them, easy. for example:

me- weird, temper, aggressive, fighter, rebelious, freak (at times), talks back
spitzfire321
spitzfire321

Back to top Go down

Post  ♥Kel Bel♥ Sun May 31, 2009 8:07 am

no, i mean they have the same personality...sort of
eg, hmm, they're both: fiesty, hate each other...ok i give up rosalie's stupid so it doesn't matter what she thinks! Jake is adorable and hot!

BTW, ur not weird, ive never seen ur temper flare(on this site anyway) like mine did on that other subject im not referring to AND how r u a 'freak'?
♥Kel Bel♥
♥Kel Bel♥

Back to top Go down

Post  Skye Sun May 31, 2009 9:25 am

I think we all think we're freaks. xD I don't think I know a single person that wouldn't called themselves weird to some degree. And it's a proven fact that people behave differently on the internet as opposed to IRL. (:

Lol.
Rosalie's a just a bitch; she pretty much hates everyone of the female gender and everyone of the Lycan species. I though it was the most obvious thing ever.
Skye
Skye

Back to top Go down

Post  ♥Kel Bel♥ Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:46 am

yeah i know but sometimes i wnder...

BTW New Moons trailers out now! yay
♥Kel Bel♥
♥Kel Bel♥

Back to top Go down

Post  spitzfire321 Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:59 pm

*smile* thnx 4 da info Skye. o yeah i agree wit u bout blondie she iz a be-ya-yotch Wink
spitzfire321
spitzfire321

Back to top Go down

Post  ♥Kel Bel♥ Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:22 am

xxn@0m!xx is that the official Jake poster for New moon?! cause im buying it if it is! he he
♥Kel Bel♥
♥Kel Bel♥

Back to top Go down

Post  spitzfire321 Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:28 pm

i hope it iz.... hold on, checking rite now, ummmmm........ crap, no itz not, click on dat 2 c it:

http://www.oceanup.com/assets_c/2009/05/new-moon-official-poster-thumb-437x646.jpg
spitzfire321
spitzfire321

Back to top Go down

Post  ♥Kel Bel♥ Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:48 am

awww! at least then i could buy it and i wouldnt hve 2 hide it because it was new moon! still awww.....
♥Kel Bel♥
♥Kel Bel♥

Back to top Go down

Post  ♥Kel Bel♥ Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:51 am

um i just looked up official Jacob poster for new moon and the official poster came up and so did that one so i think it might be..... oh, 4got 2 say that link didn't work, it said i was forbidden
♥Kel Bel♥
♥Kel Bel♥

Back to top Go down

Post  spitzfire321 Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:16 pm

oooo... u mean the avatar came up??? what did you search???
spitzfire321
spitzfire321

Back to top Go down

Post  ♥Kel Bel♥ Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:45 am

wat u mean?
♥Kel Bel♥
♥Kel Bel♥

Back to top Go down

Post  spitzfire321 Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:59 pm

i mean what did u put in 2 get 2 da poster, dis iz wat i found:

Switzerland: you are here. (SPOILERS) New-moon-poster-official1
spitzfire321
spitzfire321

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next